Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th September 2010, 02:52 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I still play F1 Champ Ed (PS3) and was early awaiting Codies F1 game as the Neon / EGO engine has provided me with months of racing fun with DIRT 1 & 2, and GRID , but the lack of a Demo is always a bad sign , especially as CM provided Demo's for the above 3 games well in advance of the actual full game release so i've decided to wait and get a few actual Gamers thoughts on the game over at the CM forums .
To be honest I dreaded CM getting the F1 licence as I expected them to give us handeling similar to the open wheelers in GRID that grip the road in a very unrealistic manner.
I love sim racers like GT, Forza, Nascar , Race Pro and Supercar Challenge.

Gran Turismo is a great game Mahoney , even the PSP version is special .
GT5 will feature NASCAR for the first time (EA lost the licence) as well as cars from the world of RALLY, GT, DTM, V8 Supercar, Le Manns Series and of course every make of road car under the sun from the humble Volkswaggon Beetle to the hottest street legal Ferrari , all available in any colour that manufacturer makes them in, all you need is the $ to buy them and earn the correct licence to drive them via the games famous driving school.
Real life tracks / venues mix with great designed fictious road , Off Road and Circuit tracks including the Top Gear test track , to provide the best driving experience on Console. I say 'driving' as in past GT games including GT5 Prolouge the A.I. did'nt so much race you , but took the optium 'line' round each course. Still quite a challenge , and dynamic style racing is being touted for this years outing.......Nov. 2011 (PS3)

Like this? Share it using the links below!