Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th September 2012, 03:03 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Playing NASCAR on PS3 and Fifa on PSVita.
Old 4th September 2012, 06:43 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer time View Post
will be playing Guild Wars 2 for the foreseeable future.Looking forward to borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 is gonna be fantastic. Gonna be a busy few months up till Xmas.
Old 4th September 2012, 06:44 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Playing NASCAR on PS3 and Fifa on PSVita.
Well hows the Vita is it worth the money?
Old 4th September 2012, 06:45 PM
Cultist

Borderlands in preparation for the sequel
Old 5th September 2012, 11:10 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Well hows the Vita is it worth the money?
I would like to hear other opinions about this also. I got the vita earlier this year and although initially I was blown away I feel a little let down. Reasons why:

I got the vita on the understanding that cross play and cross saving of games would be a huge feature. But on games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed and other big titles this is not and doesn't seem to be happening. The idea of playing the game out and about and resuming it on ps3 at home was a deal clincher for me, but the guy at the store was talking sh!£.
I must admit I have only bought Uncharted so far as no other game has appealed to me. But it is a good game, but for me it is not the kind of game I would play on a hand held. I prefer games like mario which are great on the go whereas Uncharted is a console game really.
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 10th September 2012, 07:13 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Been having another bash at COD: World at War recently

Heart of the Reich on veterans mode has got to be one of the most difficult and frustrating game levels ever created
Nordicdusk likes this.
Old 10th September 2012, 08:20 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEyeTheCylon View Post
Been having another bash at COD: World at War recently

Heart of the Reich on veterans mode has got to be one of the most difficult and frustrating game levels ever created
The only COD i have not finished on Veteran. Grenade spamming in the game was too much.
RedEyeTheCylon likes this.
Old 11th September 2012, 07:00 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
I would like to hear other opinions about this also. I got the vita earlier this year and although initially I was blown away I feel a little let down. Reasons why:

I got the vita on the understanding that cross play and cross saving of games would be a huge feature. But on games like Uncharted and Assassins Creed and other big titles this is not and doesn't seem to be happening. The idea of playing the game out and about and resuming it on ps3 at home was a deal clincher for me, but the guy at the store was talking sh!£.
I must admit I have only bought Uncharted so far as no other game has appealed to me. But it is a good game, but for me it is not the kind of game I would play on a hand held. I prefer games like mario which are great on the go whereas Uncharted is a console game really.
The problems with the psvita mainly stem from things promised that were never delivered...

The Escapist : Video Galleries : Jimquisition : Sony's Begging For Piracy

Add to all this the massive lack of desirable titles to play, and the fact the iphone has a better selection of games unfortunately the vita simply fails to live up to the hype.

I stick to my ds lite for handheld gaming, their dirt cheap to pick up and have loads of great games (including all the mario titles and a psone perfect port of resident evil)
mercury likes this.
Old 11th September 2012, 11:48 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
The problems with the psvita mainly stem from things promised that were never delivered...

The Escapist : Video Galleries : Jimquisition : Sony's Begging For Piracy

Add to all this the massive lack of desirable titles to play, and the fact the iphone has a better selection of games unfortunately the vita simply fails to live up to the hype.

I stick to my ds lite for handheld gaming, their dirt cheap to pick up and have loads of great games (including all the mario titles and a psone perfect port of resident evil)
I agree completely. But I will hang on to my vita just incase things change. For example:
I traded in my 3ds because the games that were out I just didn't like. Now since my last post I have purchased a 3ds xl for the sole purpose that I can play the new super mario bros 2 A console is only as good as its game selection and this is different for everyone as not everyone likes the same type of games.
Old 11th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
I agree completely. But I will hang on to my vita just incase things change. For example:
I traded in my 3ds because the games that were out I just didn't like. Now since my last post I have purchased a 3ds xl for the sole purpose that I can play the new super mario bros 2 A console is only as good as its game selection and this is different for everyone as not everyone likes the same type of games.
I'm not a big fan of the 3ds either, hence I still have my ds lite, for my money the best handheld out there (much longer battery life and no headache inducing 3d) with the broadest back catalogue of games available.

Like this? Share it using the links below!