Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th August 2011, 07:52 AM
Cult Addict

With the impending release of skyrim, i've re-started oblivion on the ps3. This time i'm playing an imerial battlemage. Time to re-explore!

I'm alternating this with Deadly premonition on the xb360. Videogamings equivalent of the b-movie its a weird-as-hell homage to eighties horror, David lynch and j-horror, very entertaining and cheap to buy!
Old 10th August 2011, 04:15 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Completed Crysis 2 last week, so am returning to Assassins Creed 3 to complete it before the new one comes out.

Also just got a 3ds today as a treat for all the hard work I've done this summer Got Zelda, so will be playing that too. Never played a Zelda game before so I hope this is good
Old 10th August 2011, 05:50 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Isn't it Ocarina of Time? If so, its in the top 5 games ever, no doubt.
Old 10th August 2011, 06:08 PM
Cult Acolyte

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fury View Post
Yep, no doubt, one of those that's just fun to play whether you're good at it or not.
Old 10th August 2011, 07:16 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fury View Post
This pleases me as it cost me £30. And the other games out didn't interest me, so I didn't want to get the 3ds and have no games for it.
Old 11th August 2011, 01:48 PM
Cult Acolyte

Im playing the PSN game THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND
Old 25th August 2011, 03:21 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Received Deus Ex: Human Revolution yesterday (a whole two days before the release date!)

It looks & plays amazing. Think Mass Effect meets Blade Runner meets Splinter Cell Meets Metal Gear Solid meets L.A. Noire & your somewhere close!

Possible contender for game of the year. Special mention must go to the soundtrack. It's simply divine, defintely conjures the spirit of Vangelis's outstanding Blade Runner score!

You make it easy.
Old 25th August 2011, 06:26 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I've not really played any games for a while, but I'm very tempted to get Deus Ex. I've got some stuff to trade in too, so it'll cost me practically nothing.
Old 25th August 2011, 07:37 AM
Cult Addict

Any pc or xb360 gamer try call of cthulu dark corners of the earth. Easier to get on pc via steam, but on xb360 the old xbox disc is compatible.

Very creepy game, and best lovcraftian game ever.
Old 25th August 2011, 07:48 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Any pc or xb360 gamer try call of cthulu dark corners of the earth. Easier to get on pc via steam, but on xb360 the old xbox disc is compatible.

Very creepy game, and best lovcraftian game ever.
It's full of great ideas. It's not executed brilliantly, but some of the stuff they tried to pull off was pretty impressive. Well worth a couple of quid.

I'd put it in a similar bracket as games like Deadly Premonition, Eternal Darkness and Timeshift. Great ideas, but flawed development.

I've currently got a bit of a backlog of games on, I'm playing Resident Evil: Directors Cut on the PS1, Deadly Premonition and Condemned 2 on the 360 and I keep chucking on Ghost Squad on the Wii, as it's good fun!

In my backlog of games that I've never played, or started and then stopped, I've got Halo: ODST, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 1&2, Crackdown, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition (all 360), Uncharted 2 and Resistance 2 (PS3) and a shedload of PS1 RPG's. Babies and publishing deadlines are stealing all my time!

Lovefilm have just sent me Virtua Tennis 4, so I'll give that a whirl. I enjoyed VT3 on the PS3, but I'm wondering if the new one is as good as the new TopSpin. If not, I'll pick up TS.

If anybody wants to add me on XBL, you can find me under Dislecksier

Like this? Share it using the links below!