Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th May 2015, 05:22 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Resident Evil 4 on PS3.

Used to play this game on GameCube back in the day like crazy, did pretty much everything you can do in the game. Except I think I couldn't finish the game on the hardest difficulty, thanks to the super annoying QTEs when you have to smash a button like mad when something is about to crush you. They get harder depending on the difficulty! Thankfully, those bits aren't very common.

Anyways, after all these years, got the PS3 version from the PSN Resident Evil sale, and I'm having great time with it again. Not sick of it at all! Guess I'll have to replay RE 5 after this one, played that one through several times also.

Still haven't got or played RE 6, it's hard to find anymore! (for a good price anyways)
nosferatu42 likes this.

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 16th May 2015, 04:30 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeZius View Post
Resident Evil 4 on PS3.

Used to play this game on GameCube back in the day like crazy, did pretty much everything you can do in the game. Except I think I couldn't finish the game on the hardest difficulty, thanks to the super annoying QTEs when you have to smash a button like mad when something is about to crush you. They get harder depending on the difficulty! Thankfully, those bits aren't very common.

Anyways, after all these years, got the PS3 version from the PSN Resident Evil sale, and I'm having great time with it again. Not sick of it at all! Guess I'll have to replay RE 5 after this one, played that one through several times also.

Still haven't got or played RE 6, it's hard to find anymore! (for a good price anyways)
Just finished the game. Seems that there is a add-on called "Separate Ways" which unlocks after finishing the game, which wasn't on the GameCube version. Nice to see something new!

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 16th May 2015, 05:42 PM
Cult Acolyte

ETHER ONE

It's quite an odd game, it' a 1st person puzzle game (13th Guest and Myst type) and it's a puzzle game.

You start off in a futuristic office building and a strange creepy voice starts talking to you. I'm only on the second level at the minute but nothing seems to be making sense. It's about memories that get triggered off by perfume (or so I am told).

I will continue to play it to see what happens next
Old 19th May 2015, 05:17 PM
Cult Addict

Got started on The Witcher 3 this afternoon. It's an impressive looking game but I'm actually finding the sheer scale of it a little overwhelming.
I suspect it'll take a little getting in to.
Gameplay reminds me a lot of Red Dead Redemption.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 19th May 2015, 06:53 PM
Cult Acolyte

That's the only problem with RPG's, they take forever to get going.

Been playing the PS4 UFC game and got 5 trophies.
J Harker likes this.
Old 20th May 2015, 11:04 AM
Cult Master

How is the combat and difficulty of The Witcher 3 ?
Old 20th May 2015, 11:30 AM
Cult Addict

Combat is fairly standard stuff. Quite smooth though. I'm finding it quite difficult but I've only played three or four hours.
Old 20th May 2015, 11:50 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Combat is fairly standard stuff. Quite smooth though. I'm finding it quite difficult but I've only played three or four hours.
If going to put over 100 hours into an RPG I like to enjoy exploring without dying all the time. I enjoy a challange in games but I like my RPGs to be about the experiencing the world and lore rather than retracing my steps over and over because even a wild boar will destroy me everytime I'm on his land
Old 20th May 2015, 01:02 PM
Cult Addict

There are 4 difficulty settings.

Like this? Share it using the links below!