Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

Nordicdusk 28th February 2017 07:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 187651

Had Destiny at launch for PS4 but i just couldnt justify paying so much for the DLC which was a shame i really loved the game so when i saw the collection for €30 i said i'll have a bit of that went with the Xbox one version because my PS4 has no space of the HDD. You get two booster packs with the game to level straight up to level 25 and level 40 so you can jump into the DLC right off the bat but i thought id start right from the start and work my way up i am having a blast again with it. I love the enemies and the environments the weapons and armour upgrades and those no respawn sections are so intense apart from co op on some of the bosses with randoms i do the rest solo i cant wait to finally get into those dlc missions.

trebor8273 28th February 2017 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got this coming tomorrow. Getting far better reviews than I was expecting and its supposed to look amazing.

Nordicdusk 28th February 2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 522981)
Got this coming tomorrow. Getting far better reviews than I was expecting and its supposed to look amazing.

I cant wait to play it i always had high hopes because i love Guerilla games but if the reviews are anything to go by then they have exceeded my expectations.

trebor8273 28th February 2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 522983)
I cant wait to play it i always had high hopes because i love Guerilla games but if the reviews are anything to go by then they have exceeded my expectations.

After how a lot of sonys exclusive have turned out of late I had my expectations very low, glad to be proven wrong. Should keep me busy till mass effect.

Nordicdusk 28th February 2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 522985)
After how a lot of sonys exclusive have turned out of late I had my expectations very low, glad to be proven wrong. Should keep me busy till mass effect.

Im a little worried about Mass Effect something just feels wrong and i dont know what it is i hope im so wrong because the Mass Effect trilogy are some of the favourite games ever.

trebor8273 28th February 2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 522989)
Im a little worried about Mass Effect something just feels wrong and i dont know what it is i hope im so wrong because the Mass Effect trilogy are some of the favourite games ever.

Yes I might wait for some reviews but they did a good job with the new dragon age, so here's hoping for the best. I would to see multiply open world planets to explore but I doubt we will.

bleakshaun 1st March 2017 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 522992)
Yes I might wait for some reviews but they did a good job with the new dragon age, so here's hoping for the best. I would to see multiply open world planets to explore but I doubt we will.

supposedly theres going to be full frontal nudity ;)

Nordicdusk 3rd March 2017 03:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 187819

trebor8273 3rd March 2017 04:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Managed to get it for £20 from ebay . but with horizon it will be awhile before I play it.

Nordicdusk 3rd March 2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 523509)
Managed to get it for £20 from ebay . but with horizon it will be awhile before I play it.

Still enjoying Horizon Treb?