Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Last Game Bought (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/2512-last-game-bought.html)

trebor8273 11th November 2014 09:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
lords of the fallen from GMG for £21.99

Nordicdusk 11th November 2014 09:59 AM

I really want to pick up Lords Of The Fallen I love the dark look to it let me know how it is.

trebor8273 11th November 2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 424950)
I really want to pick up Lords Of The Fallen I love the dark look to it let me know how it is.

will do. Had a problem with my order and ended up getting a refund and went for assassin creed unity which I ended up getting for £18!

ArgentoFan1987 12th November 2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeZius (Post 422218)
That's a really cool gift! Happy belated birthday!

Cheers, man! Not been here for a while, so I've just got the greeting :)

Vipp 15th November 2014 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have buying some bits from GOG.com - the sale ends on november 25th but most if not all of the games will eventualt be around 99p - £1.80. If you want a game, drop it on your wish list and check back every now and again and it will hot that price.

this is what i picked up recently. :)

trebor8273 15th November 2014 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vipp (Post 425413)
I have buying some bits from GOG.com - the sale ends on november 25th but most if not all of the games will eventualt be around 99p - £1.80. If you want a game, drop it on your wish list and check back every now and again and it will hot that price.

this is what i picked up recently. :)

I must have well over 200 games from GOG. And I would say I haven't even touched over 90% of them. Most have been picked up in various sales when you can get them for next nothing.

Did pick up dark fall 3 early of gog and havester and the new tex Murphy a few weeks ago when they where cheaper than this point in the sale

Vipp 15th November 2014 02:53 PM

I only picked up these games mate. I did get a tex murphy game in a bundle but it was for steam so i gave the code to a friend. 200 Games! Id love your account. :)

trebor8273 17th November 2014 11:45 AM

2 Attachment(s)
ordered these 2. i wish game company's would space the release of new games and not crowd them all into a few weeks

profondo rosso 17th November 2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 425632)
ordered these 2. i wish game company's would space the release of new games and not crowd them all into a few weeks

I have these two ordered Tre, Dragon Age coming first then Far Cry 4 off Santa! Both PS4. I like free roaming games and get real bored with linear games quite quickly now so dont usually bother.

trebor8273 17th November 2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by profondo rosso (Post 425656)
I have these two ordered Tre, Dragon Age coming first then Far Cry 4 off Santa! Both PS4. I like free roaming games and get real bored with linear games quite quickly now so dont usually bother.

I just hope that ubisoft have done a better job with far cry than assassin creed unity after the patches it's still a bit of a buggy mess. Looks beatuful mind you but a bit bloated with the rpg style upgrading of your character. The story is also a bit lacklustre. Glad I only paid £18. Think I will put it on the back burner till they fix the bugs, and with dragon age out on Friday that will have my attention for some time