Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2420Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th November 2012, 06:11 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
The last few weeks Argos and Tesco are out pricing each other here for games so may have to take a trip to both before buying.
I'm actually surprised how much argos tries to take on the majors like tesco and asda, considering both WILL sell their games at a loss at launch in order to be the cheapest both game/gamestation and blocky have found themselves getting slowly run out of business by this.
Old 27th November 2012, 04:46 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
I'm actually surprised how much argos tries to take on the majors like tesco and asda, considering both WILL sell their games at a loss at launch in order to be the cheapest both game/gamestation and blocky have found themselves getting slowly run out of business by this.
I got Halo 4 and 12 months Gold for €75 in Argos, gamestop were selling Halo alone for €60
keirarts likes this.
Old 27th November 2012, 04:54 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Not bought by me, but as part of my sons birthday present on Saturday my mum bought him Lego Star Wars III for the Xbox, so that's what me, him and his little brother are playing at the minute, not that I get a look in most times

Well, until they're stuck on a level anyway!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 27th November 2012, 08:22 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Pre-ordered and paid for! Just gotta wait until Friday now.

Gonna get Fighting Vipers, Sonic Fighters + Virtua Fighter 2 off XBLA when they're released tomorrow.
Old 28th November 2012, 07:29 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Gonna get Fighting Vipers, Sonic Fighters + Virtua Fighter 2 off XBLA when they're released tomorrow.
That reminds me of the quality game Fighters Megamix on the Sega Saturn which had all those game characters plus extra ones in one fighting game, was soooo good. I used to be the girl from Time Crisis and would just keep shooting my brothers character until he got peed off with me and would walk out so I could then play on my own. I was such a wind up as a kid.

Although he was good with the skateboarding kid and knew the moves to keep cracking me over the head with his board

Oh fun times!

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 28th November 2012, 07:50 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post

Pre-ordered and paid for! Just gotta wait until Friday now.

If you like Z.O.E then there's an anime series worth picking up which expands on the story.
Old 28th November 2012, 10:16 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
If you like Z.O.E then there's an anime series worth picking up which expands on the story.
I've only played the first Zone of the Enders game. Although not usually my type of game, I found myself addicted to it.
Old 28th November 2012, 02:14 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I only played 2nd runner through once so looking forward to that again. Never played the GBA ZOE though. + ShopTo despatched today.

As for the anime series, yes I have it and it's awesome. Big 7 disc boxset before they started doing the thinner brickcase style ones.

Blazed through the SEGA releases this morning, think I will put some time into Fighting Vipers tonight as it's pretty enjoyable.
keirarts likes this.
Old 29th November 2012, 11:37 PM
Active Cultist

The Humble THQ Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

Just got 7 games for £3.60 with the soundtracks,you need steam ,its for charity,they take paypal
Company of Heroes + expansions, Darksiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction: Armageddon. Saints Row: The Third
Old 3rd December 2012, 05:38 PM
Cult Master

download (1).jpg

Gonna get this off Steam later it looks great
Pete likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!