Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2420Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th December 2023, 03:35 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I've finished Res Evil the Village now, I really enjoyed it, so need something else to play, well, I bought Ghost of Tsushima earlier this and hadnt started it yet, because it's not one of those games you can just Bob in and out for a short while here and there, by looks of it it's one you need a couple of hrs at a time, anyhow I started it yesterday, wow just wow, the game is amazing, graphics are fantastic. So far my only gripe is (this is just me) I much prefer games where you don't have to learn/ master hundreds of things and moves I much prefer them simple and not much to them, but that's me, there is a lot to get used to for the gameplay, but hey I'll get there
Old 24th December 2023, 03:55 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

It's an amazing game I do agree about the learning curve with the moves and some of the bosses can be frustrating but it's so worth it for the journey it's visually stunning and a pretty emotional ride too. Love to be playing it for the first time again I'm tempted to buy it again for my PS5

Sent from my Nokia C01 Plus using Tapatalk
Old 24th December 2023, 04:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
It's an amazing game I do agree about the learning curve with the moves and some of the bosses can be frustrating but it's so worth it for the journey it's visually stunning and a pretty emotional ride too. Love to be playing it for the first time again I'm tempted to buy it again for my PS5

Sent from my Nokia C01 Plus using Tapatalk
It does look stunning, it's not just the moves its everything in general, sometimes I go onto YouTube and watch ppl play bits of games here and there, judging by length some these clips I'm guessing there's at least 30hrs game play, but that includes side quest and messing around, I like playing games as much as the next person, but I'm not gamer enough to justify paying daft prices for a game console, I'm in no rush for ps5 yet, plenty of games I haven't bought or got round to playing on the ps4 to keep me happy. Probably in a year or two when someone bored with there ps5 and selling it just over half the price with some games.
Old 9th February 2024, 12:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I was in Manchester few week back and went into The Game, I saw The chant on sale for £8 ps5 thought I’d give a go, went counter and he just said sorry we don’t have that in stock, so went look for another game, went counter and he did same again, I said that’s the 2nd game you’ve said you don’t have in stock so why are you displaying games you don’t have ? He said company policies to display games we don’t have and gave some random (stupid ) reason why,
Anyhow my wife gave me a present this morning and I opened it up and it was the chant ltd edition.
It comes with a booklet which is artwork of the game and creatures etc,
I’ll get around to playing time .. erm not soon cos I still haven’t finished Ghost of Tsushima, despite clocking at least 50 years on it, nor even starting any of the other 5-6 games I have as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4299.jpg (92.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4300.jpg (87.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4301.jpg (106.8 KB, 1 views)
nosferatu42 and MrBarlow like this.
Old 9th February 2024, 12:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Also I forgot, my friend borrowed res evil the village, he loves is so much he bought it of me for the price I paid, and best part is ive found it online ps5 for £10 so that means I've upgraded it for cheaper than what I paid for ps4 version

Oh, and I bought these ps2 games for my wife.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4303.jpg (95.0 KB, 1 views)
nosferatu42 and MrBarlow like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!