All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree59Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th February 2009, 02:12 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark meakin View Post
I found myself playing on the N64 version of Shadows Of The Empire last night & got quite into it.A ropey looking game now though as one of the launch titles it never looked great & the expansion pak is no help as it's not a compatable title.I'm after Road Rash 64 & Vigilante 8 -Second Offence on the console if anyone has them anywhere.I had a PS2 & Xbox 360 but for me you can't beat Rare's Goldeneye (Perfect Dark too to a lesser extent)
I stumbled upon Road Rash 64 on Ebay whilst myself looking for Road Rash 3D for the PS1. (Great game! )

Its Buy It Now too. Here is a link Mark if you are interested:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nintendo-64-ga...3A1|240%3A1318
Old 11th February 2009, 02:28 PM
Cult Rookie

God, I forgot there was a second Vigilante 8 game. I have the first one on the N64 and it's insanely fun. If you haven't played it (which is unlikely), you've got to get yourself a copy of F-Zero X. The single player is great the the multiplayer is the most fun you can have this side of Goldeneye.
Old 12th February 2009, 08:38 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Yes I had F Zero X & the classic Mario Kart which is was very popular & still sells well on Ebay.I have Nuclear Strike 64 the follow on from the great old Sega Megadrive games Desert,Jungle & Urban Strike.Ironically I think the earlier versions were better.Thanks for the link to Road Rash 64 but it's already gone Ninja.There are a few on Amazonuk though.
Old 12th February 2009, 08:45 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I sold my first N64 over 5 years ago but I suffered Goldeneye withdraw symptoms.When I first ever played the game I suffered from motion sickness though I'd say the first Turok was a title that did more damage in that department.I preferred Turok 2 which had some nice grisly weapons & was less of an ordeal to play.It looked better too thanks to the expansion pak.I loved Rogue Squadron too though it was quite easy to complete but I did'nt know for a while there was a sequel Battle For Naboo.Several of the rarer games are quite expensive on Amazon.
Old 12th February 2009, 11:10 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I loved 1080 Snowboarding and Wave Race on the 64.
Sadly a lack of the type of games I like seen me jump ship to Dreamcast when it came out.
I never was a big Nintendo fan.

I did have the import Ninty 3D machine you looked into with the red graphics. I cant remember what it was called but it was supposed to be 'proper' 3D.
I got it in a 2nd hand shop with 4 games but quickly sold it back as the games were pretty basic , like Tennis and Base Ball etc.
Old 12th February 2009, 11:44 AM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post

I did have the import Ninty 3D machine you looked into with the red graphics. I cant remember what it was called but it was supposed to be 'proper' 3D.
I got it in a 2nd hand shop with 4 games but quickly sold it back as the games were pretty basic , like Tennis and Base Ball etc.

Old 12th February 2009, 12:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I didn't get that CPC yesterday because I couldn't find info on how to fix the fault on it. So come on then Sic, what shall we arrange?
Old 12th February 2009, 12:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I loved 1080 Snowboarding and Wave Race on the 64.
When I bought my N64 Wave Race was the game included.I never bothered with a Playstation but still have the second.Mercenaries remains my favourite
PS2 game next to the Grand Theft ones.I had & completed Hitman 2-Blood Money on the X-Box 360 but then I flogged it to my brother.
Old 12th February 2009, 06:38 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I tend to avoid games like Hitman , Mercs, etc as I cant play them with any degree of skill, I find the puzzles to hard.
I love Wrestling, US Sports, extreme sports and Racers, though i've played Max Payne , the latested GTA and am currently dipping in and out of Saints Row.
I also like the odd FPS as long as theres no pulzels involved.
Currently playing
Smackdown 09 (PS3)
TNA iMPACT (360)
NCAA 09 (PS3)
NBA 2K9 (PS3)

Thats it Noss,, The Virtual Boy.
Thats one machine im glad I got rid of , but I really regret getting rid of my GIZMONDO.
Fantastic hand held, and the 6 games I had were great.
Theres rumours they might relaunch an improved GIZ sometime 09 .

Last edited by vipco; 12th February 2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 12th February 2009, 11:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Send a message via MSN to siccoyote

Lol, Tiger come back from the ashes?

Watch your Enzos, lol.

Like this? Share it using the links below!