Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nagaman 29th May 2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 245925)
Same here and, in my case, it was only about an hour after I placed the order. Their online service – at least shipping speed – can't be faulted.

Yes, whenever I use them they are always very quick in processing orders.
I'm just up the road from their Warehouse and although the shipping confirmation email was sent early this morning, I doubt it made it out into the local postal system in time for todays delivery but hopefully should see this order by tomorrow. :)

Hawkmonger 29th May 2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 245846)
Anyone else peeved the series got cancelled?

Good movie, in fact all the bleach movies are worth a look.

And all the while One Piece continues to air. :mmph:

Yeah, I love them all to. They don't feel like filler, and are amazingly animated.

Kyle 29th May 2012 03:14 PM

got these today, thanks to Delirium for the tetsuo BD

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...9/IMAG0200.jpg

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th May 2012 05:08 PM

I've just preordered The Mummy's Shroud and Rasputin from HMV for £14 each.

Gojirosan 29th May 2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 245885)
Two E-mails from HMV one confirming the dispatch of the steelbook of ISLAND OF LOST SOULS (after day of release) another confirming the dispatch of RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD (very much before day of release).

I cancelled my ROTLD order due to money worries.

Just checked finances and I didn't bloody need to! :censored:

keirarts 29th May 2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 245924)
I preordered mine from Zavvi weeks (if not months) ago for £10.95 and was sick of e-mails saying they were waiting for stock allocation, so cancelled the order this morning, placed a new order with HMV and it was dispatched about an hour later. If speedy delivery costs an extra 5p, I'll pay it 99% of the time.

Go through Top CashBack - The UK's #1 Free CashBack Site - You are not logged in yet

I get 5% cashback on all HMV or ZAAVI purchases. HMV have proven a lot more reliable so I tend to stick with them. You can also get cashback from play.com as well.

keirarts 29th May 2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 245968)
And all the while One Piece continues to air. :mmph:

Yeah, I love them all to. They don't feel like filler, and are amazingly animated.

The manga is still ongoing, there is a rumour that the rest of the series will come out seperately in a year or so. Though I don't know how much of that is fans wanting wish fulfillment.

Handyman Joe 29th May 2012 05:41 PM

Quick question - has anyone ordered from Screen Archives.com? I really want this limited edition blu of The Big Heat and you can only get it from them - what put me off was the disclaimer at the end of checkout saying non received discs would not be replaced - doesn't inspire confidence. Can't understand why a film of this stature is only getting 3000 copies released anyways!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 29th May 2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 246007)
I've just preordered The Mummy's Shroud and Rasputin from HMV for £14 each.

Ditto. ;)

Hawkmonger 29th May 2012 05:53 PM

It's a strong possibility, but reading the current arc, I have a feeling it's gonna be finished in film format.
The soul sociaty is going to war. Proper war this time, not some invincable ponce like Aizen.