Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Sobral 8th November 2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R-T-C Tim (Post 290871)
Naschy cameo featuring 'Rotweiller' by Brian Yuzna

Arhh.. just select the Naschy parts and never watch the rest...

R-T-C Tim 8th November 2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sobral (Post 290889)
Arhh.. just select the Naschy parts and never watch the rest...

Wait how could it be a bad film....?!

:eek:

Sobral 8th November 2012 10:23 PM

It just is, not even Naschy saves the film as a whole.
Interested to hear your opinion, now.

keirarts 8th November 2012 10:28 PM

Should know better, but I bought THEY LIVE off MOVIEMARS for £12.77. Now to see if they post the damnned thing or just cancel my order after a week.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 8th November 2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 290894)
Should know better, but I bought THEY LIVE off MOVIEMARS for £12.77. Now to see if they post the damnned thing or just cancel my order after a week.

I was eying that up earlier. It's on my Xmas list, so I managed to restrain myself from buying it!

keirarts 8th November 2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 290898)
I was eying that up earlier. It's on my Xmas list, so I managed to restrain myself from buying it!

Can't afford it, and i've still not picked up terror train or funhouse (though that ones only for the commentary and cover art) but i'm a bloody huge carpenter fan, i'm eyeing up the ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13 release from the US and the BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA release as well. Just hope they get their asses in gear and stick out IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS and PRINCE OF DARKNESS, if they can release ESCAPE FROM L.A then they can release those much better carpenter films!! :mmph:

piraterob 8th November 2012 11:10 PM

god of war 3 is a sweet game if you havnt played it yet. only downside is i completed it in around 6 hours

Daemonia 8th November 2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 290774)
Jeez, I had totally forgotten that... Anyway, Daemonia let us know how the Blu looks...

I'll be sure to do that when it arrives. I've been meaning to pick up the Euro Blu for a while now and just took the plunge. Not bad at only £12.99 new on Amazon. It's the AWE release btw.

And I wouldn't say I hated the remake, but it could have been so much better. In fact, it's the extras that annoy me the most, with everyone involved saying how much better their film is than the original. Really?? Found that a bit hard to stomach.

antmumford 9th November 2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piraterob (Post 290918)
god of war 3 is a sweet game if you havnt played it yet. only downside is i completed it in around 6 hours

Wrong thread mate :)

fuzzymctiger 9th November 2012 09:58 AM

Got a couple more movies for my iPad

Dawn Of The Mummy
Curtains
Neon Maniacs
Hellraiser (720p. Looks amazing)