Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

keirarts 20th December 2012 12:14 PM

ok. Speaking to my friend adam who lives close by, he ordered several Zombie flesh-eaters discs, STILL NOT ARRIVED. So if they have the wrong address on them then like me their probably dissapearing into one of the local cash generators/converters/in-a-dash as we speak, hell they could even turn up at work (im on shift in 40 muinutes) My neighbourhood is the council/social service dumping ground for people with alcohol/drug dependency issues so if a nice big box of stuff arrives there is no way in hell they will ever return a big box of blu-rays and dvd's. I'll try my local royal mail pick up point after work, after all if the buggers arent in and get red carded their name wont match the name on the package so i'll be in luck, especially since if the right women are on duty they were friends with my dad so they know who I am.

Fingers crossed basically.

If not however then arrow can damn well replace the discs. I'll give them one last chance to show they are capeable of actually operating a business with their bava discs and if not its adios suckers, my deadly blessing blu-ray will be coming from scream factory instead. Their trying to launch kickstarter projects for future releases ( a good idea) but if this is their level of business acumen they can stick it.

keirarts 20th December 2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 304031)
Too late now!

Hope they don't cancel on me....

Rik 20th December 2012 12:23 PM

Exactly my feelings on this matter, if I could order the 2 Bava's from elsewhere then I would. It's things like this that give the Arrow haters plenty of ammo, which is why I'm not browsing the Arrow threads at Blu-ray.com because I'm certain they're having a field day trolling and probably slagging us off too

fuzzymctiger 20th December 2012 12:31 PM

Well, it just hit 21st here, so that makes it a month since I ordered my titles.
They all arrived except for the 2 steelbooks, and after sending an email, I basically got the idea they forgot that the steelbooks were in the order, and are sending them out soon.
At first, they actually tried to tell my I didn't order them, and I had to wrong transaction ID, so rather than the WorldPay receipt, I sent them the Arrow confirmation which I finally found, and then they said they'd send it soon.

Rik 20th December 2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 304071)
Well, it just hit 21st here

Any signs of a zombie apocalypse or giant meteor shower yet?

fuzzymctiger 20th December 2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 304072)

The only thing I've seen are a couple of dinosaurs and the dropbears are going nuts!! ;)

Since the world ending, may as well reveal my secret.

I am actually Beyonce. :nod:

sawyer6 20th December 2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 304072)

Goodbye Fuzzymctiger,nice meeting you :( :laugh:

fuzzymctiger 20th December 2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 304075)
Goodbye Fuzzymctiger,nice meeting you :( :laugh:

Got "The End" by The Doors going, just to set the mood.

And maybe some REM if things blow over... :pound:

SharonLynette 20th December 2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 304074)
The only thing I've seen are a couple of dinosaurs and the dropbears are going nuts!! ;)

Since the world ending, may as well reveal my secret.

I am actually Beyonce. :nod:

The drinks are on you then!

Susan Foreman 20th December 2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 304014)
Arrow Order arrived today.

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL431.../405062873.jpg

A warning to those still waiting, I've heard others mention this but it arrived with the wrong house number on, the postie was very confused as it wasn't just next door address but across the road and a few houses up. Even though he knew I lived there it was still a bit baffling for him so if you haven't received anything it might be worth checking with the depot and warning them.

Glad to hear it, Sharon

Bloody typical - we had to go out this morning, and we we got home, there was a card put thru the door, saying I had received a package, which had been taken back to the depot

I am assuming it is my Arrow order

Have to go and collect it tomorrow morning, I suppose

I'm lucky in the fact that none of my orders have been sent to the wrong address. How embarrassing would it have been if my neighbour (who is a vicar) had received my copy of 'Pervert'!