Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

sawyer6 17th February 2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 322365)
Yeah, the sci-fi channel Puppet Master Vs Demonic Toys. An awful movie. And that's saying something with the rubbish I watch.

Yeah,that means they should burn all the copies ;)

wongfeihung62 17th February 2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 322272)
been to a market and picked these up. paid £20 so spent a little more than i wanted. also thinking of getting these adventures of buckaroo banzai,boys from brazil,canonball run,crash and burn, cyborg, dollman v demonic toys , halloween 3, high spirts, my science project, red dawn , steel dawn, toxic avenger, trancers 1 & 2, the creeps and hideous. most apart from delta force,beast from 20000 fathoms,hell night and flight of the navigator are blind buys.

Edit

Is any of this stuff any good or have I just bought a lot of crap?

I really love ROTLD 3.

demonknight 17th February 2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 322365)
Yeah, the sci-fi channel Puppet Master Vs Demonic Toys. An awful movie. And that's saying something with the rubbish I watch.

That's the one, thanks Stephen.
Total :censored: alright.

trebor8273 17th February 2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 322360)
Everything you have there I like, I REALLY have a soft spot for GHOSTHOUSE, if you enjoy this slice of italian cheese as much as I did then you NEED to check out HOUSE OF LOST SOULS.

Also, DEMONIC TOYS is brilliant, dollman vs demonic toys is the proper sequel to this not the more recent Demonic toys 2!

Watching demonic toys now, love how the security guard is watching puppet master on the monitor , have ordered dollman vs demonic toys today, these will do till they get a blu ray release. Loved full moon but can't ever remember seeing these two

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th February 2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wongfeihung62 (Post 322370)
I really love ROTLD 3.

Easily the best of Trebor's purchase.

its deleted now - the UK uncut print, so a nice find.

trebor8273 17th February 2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 322376)
Easily the best of Trebor's purchase.

its deleted now - the UK uncut print, so a nice find.

That's good too know, as I was in two minds to pick it up

PaulD 17th February 2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMillennium (Post 322347)
just laid waste to someone's Fulci collection on eBay...

Aenigma (Hardgore)
Zombi 3 (Shriek Show)
The Black Cat (EC)
Sodoma's Ghost (EC)
Demonia (Shriek Show)

all for a little over 20 quid

You git! I was watching/bidding on all those too!

Andra Jai 17th February 2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 321865)
I also ordered Christine!!
Already feeling the remorse as I gotta add another £8 onto it for tracking as if normal mail gets lot SA wont replace.

Just pay by paypal and select regular postage, if it gets lost file a claim, that way you will get your money back whether SA like it or not

That's one thing that really pisses me off with this company they charge a premium for their product (fair enough) but then say they're not interested if your parcel gets lost unless you pay the extra insurance.

demonknight 17th February 2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 322207)
This week's Blu Ray arrivals....With HMV having feck all new on Blu,I relented and bought American Mary and Antiviral on dvd from ASDA.:rolleyes:

Is House of Whipcord region locked?

nekromantik 17th February 2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam tyler (Post 322404)
Just pay by paypal and select regular postage, if it gets lost file a claim, that way you will get your money back whether SA like it or not

That's one thing that really pisses me off with this company they charge a premium for their product (fair enough) but then say they're not interested if your parcel gets lost unless you pay the extra insurance.

I paid via Credit Card so can also put a claim through that if it gets lost. :)