Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Rondadoronron 26th April 2014 09:52 AM

What Have You Bought Recently? mind your own f@%king business

6 Attachment(s)
boughts and all

Demoncrat 26th April 2014 10:19 AM

Haul there Ron!

Just got.....

Introducing The Minutemen
Lost Highway OST
Pixies Bsides

£1.50 from BRC! they have a shitload of Guided By Voices/Eels/Buffalo Tom etc, so am hoping to get a few more before they vanish;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th April 2014 03:31 PM

7 Attachment(s)
This week's new arrivals.
Typically the reason i ordered the rest of these recent Jackie Chan films - Forbidden Kingdom - hasn't turned up yet. :rolleyes:

Andra Jai 26th April 2014 03:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just decided to take a chance on the Italian blu-ray of Maximum Overdrive, it's been royally slated for its transfer on blu-ray.com's forums however so have many other titles I've thought were actually pretty good and although there's no sign of any other release yet, it wouldn't be the first time I'd have to buy a title again if a better one appears.

Also as I seem to be incapable of online shopping these days without buying another a figure, I've added the Marvel Thor 2 figure to the collection which by the way will soon be joined by Amok Time's Herbert West figure.

Vipp 26th April 2014 04:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Guys i understand this is the recently bought section but these dvds came from Bringer Of Funerals - He very generously sent me Martin for free and threw in a load of dvds too. Thank you again BOF you are both generous and awesome.

Now i'm going to get cider junk food and cake so i can enjoy MArtin for the first time ever. :dance: :popcorn:

Rik 26th April 2014 04:54 PM

Either he's got two copies of Martin or all the reality TV he watches has fried his brain, Martin is OOP now and pricey!

Bringer Of Funerals 26th April 2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 401439)
Either he's got two copies of Martin or all the reality TV he watches has fried his brain, Martin is OOP now and pricey!

I got Martin from CEX £2.99 so I sent him it, I already have a copy

Rik 26th April 2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 401442)
I got Martin from CEX £2.99 so I sent him it, I already have a copy

That's a bargain and a half!

J Harker 26th April 2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 401439)

Martin is available from numerous Amazon marketplace sellers for around eight squid Rik?

Bringer Of Funerals 26th April 2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 401447)
That's a bargain and a half!

I couldn't pass it up (even though I already have it)