Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

fuzzymctiger 29th January 2013 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 317197)
I am trying to complete my Dead of Night collection at the moment, there easy to get hold of but definitely worthy of being in my collection Here are the films.

Alienator
Birds of Prey
Chopping Mall
Curse of Demon Mountain
Dark Power
Don't Panic
Dr Tarr's Torture Dungeon
Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals
Eric's Revenge
Kill Baby Kill
Massacre at Central High
Mausoleum
Night of the Beast
Offerings
Oliver Twisted
Popcorn
Silent Night Bloody Night
The Summer of the Massacre
Troll 2
Zombie Flesh Eaters
Zombie Holocaust:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hmm, are these cheap to pick up and uncut?

Would mind a dirt cheap trash collection.

The 4th Fella 29th January 2013 08:51 AM

The Winning Season
American Mary
Cube: 15th Anniversary Edition
Callan: Wet Job
Captain America (1990)
Mission: Impossible (1988)

Linbro 29th January 2013 09:17 AM

3 Attachment(s)
First pic, couple of local releases - 'Hellraiser 1-3' steelbook and 'Copland'.
The rest were a Zavvi order I placed about a month ago - forgot what I had ordered, so a nice surprise. 'Evil Dead' and 'Seven' are both steelbooks.
I know Arrow have copped a fair bit of flak lately, some of it probably deserved, but they really do put an awesome package together. I can now complete my Gates of Hell trilogy viewing!

fuzzymctiger 29th January 2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linbro (Post 317316)
First pic, couple of local releases - 'Hellraiser 1-3' steelbook and 'Copland'.
The rest were a Zavvi order I placed about a month ago - forgot what I had ordered, so a nice surprise. 'Evil Dead' and 'Seven' are both steelbooks.
I know Arrow have copped a fair bit of flak lately, some of it probably deserved, but they really do put an awesome package together. I can now complete my Gates of Hell trilogy viewing!

Oh what's the transfer like of Hellraiser 3?

I've contemplated picking that set up many times, but can never quite convince myself to part that much for 3 movies.

Hawkmonger 29th January 2013 10:29 AM

Holy shit storm I had no idea White Zombie was getting the BD treatment! I'll be ordering that soon! :dance:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th January 2013 11:02 AM

I received part of an order with CEX as Swordfish, Exam, Paranormal Activity and Watchmen: Curse of the Black Freighter arrived today.

I'm expecting Hero, House of Flying Daggers, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, Burn after Reading and The Adjustment Bureau to arrive tomorrow.

It was £31 for all nine discs, which isn't too bad as they have all been in my wish list for a long time. I also traded in some discs for £18 which made this order even cheaper.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 29th January 2013 11:21 AM

I also received the Limited Edition Blu-ray set of Gone with the Wind – a velvet box with all sorts of things inside it and numbered 028,864/150,000.

In the Amazon 3 for £17 deal, I bought The Warriors, The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Flash Gordon 30th Anniversary Edition Steelbook and I've just ordered the Grand Hotel Steelbook, so my bank balance has taken a bit of a hammering over the past few days!

Criterion7 29th January 2013 11:57 AM

Nice buys. How's the 3D on Dredd? Thought of grabbing that be.

trebor8273 29th January 2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Criterion7 (Post 317342)
Nice buys. How's the 3D on Dredd? Thought of grabbing that be.

not watch blu ray yet but a cinema it was excellent one of the best uses of 3d i have seen in a movie

edit

got vipcos version of the burning yesterday, is it uncut as it says on the box and whats the picture quality like as not had a chance to watch it yet, thanks for any help.

Hawkmonger 29th January 2013 03:06 PM

'Tut' Now I don't usualy like Shojo, but i've got this as a serious guilty pleasure. Looking forward to owning a physical copy at last. Like NGE but for the Japanese Twilight crowd! :pound:
http://geek-news.mtv.com/wp-content/...1/11/utena.jpg