Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Gold6082 25th January 2015 05:24 PM

I had no idea it had been recalled. Oh well tough I'm keeping my copy.

Rik 25th January 2015 05:29 PM

Some crazy prices on eBay at the minute for it!

Nordicdusk 25th January 2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 433190)
'Wrong Turn 6: Last Resort' Discs Recalled Indefinitely

Here a interest read on no 6 if people didn'tknow.
I certainly didn't till someone on net mentioned it .

I seen it in CEX the other day might pick it up and get a holiday selling it on Ebay :lol:

demonknight 25th January 2015 06:24 PM

Picked up The Fly (1986), Final Destination (2000) and The Guest (2014) all on Blu-ray. Purchased them all in my local HMV.

tele1962 25th January 2015 08:33 PM

This Island Earth DVD on Ebay for a fiver. :)

JoshuaKaitlyn 25th January 2015 09:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just the one:
Attachment 154963

keirarts 26th January 2015 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 433192)
I had no idea it had been recalled. Oh well tough I'm keeping my copy.

It has a scene where a Sherriff is pinning missing notices on a board. One of the pictures was a real missing person who had been found dead.
Silly really, but the 'horror and distress' cited by the family reads more like 'lawsuit and payday time' Given its barely noticeable. So fox are going to either digitally alter or trim the scene and re-release it.

Unless your definition of uncut includes having that in it, I'd say sell for silly money and re-buy when it gets re-issued.

Gold6082 26th January 2015 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 433239)
It has a scene where a Sherriff is pinning missing notices on a board. One of the pictures was a real missing person who had been found dead.
Silly really, but the 'horror and distress' cited by the family reads more like 'lawsuit and payday time' Given its barely noticeable. So fox are going to either digitally alter or trim the scene and re-release it.

Unless your definition of uncut includes having that in it, I'd say sell for silly money and re-buy when it gets re-issued.

I might well do you have a good point.

Frankenhooker 26th January 2015 10:04 AM

I picked up that Wrong Turn 1-4 boxset from Head, they had a shelf full of them for some reason. I'd seen the first before, enjoyable enough in a generic sort of way, I gave the second a watch last night and thought it was decent enough, kept my attention for most of it's running time.

I also bought Boyhood. I caught it at the cinema and loved every second, extremely moving, just a great film.

Other bits and pieces -

Farenheit 911
Solaris (the Tarkovsky film)
Return Of The Living Dead
One Night At Mcools, Collateral and Miami Vice (good old Poundland)
Sin City 2

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th January 2015 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenhooker (Post 433247)
One Night At McCools,

A brilliant film. :nod: