Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

plasterface 13th July 2015 07:29 PM

purchases

100 bloody acres, wolf creek 2 (did'nt like the first but thought this was a laugh) the dead 2 (hoping it's as good as the first. And a cool bond: thunderball t-shirt from Asda

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th July 2015 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 456477)
And a cool bond: thunderball t-shirt from Asda

Quite nice that. I picked up The Spy Who Loved Me t-shirt they had a couple of months ago.

Sorry Plasterface. I didn't mean to click edit, meant to click reply. That's why it seems i edited your post.

trebor8273 13th July 2015 08:40 PM

Just won what the seller says is the complete mystery science theatre 3000 from flea bay. Think their is something like 30 sets but think this might not complete

Seems the only way to get a lot of these films, the show its self is very hit and miss with them being unfunny in their commentary some of if not most of the time

some of the films I deem as semi-classics and should not be ridiculed and are a product of their time, but its still a lot funnier than the dreadful full moon presents with Wiliam shatner

plasterface 13th July 2015 09:43 PM

asda

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 456491)
Quite nice that. I picked up The Spy Who Loved Me t-shirt they had a couple of months ago.

Sorry Plasterface. I didn't mean to click edit, meant to click reply. That's why it seems i edited your post.

I 've bought a canny few t-shirts from Asda though the years, be cool if they could get the hammer licence an put their old posters on tees

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th July 2015 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 456509)
I 've bought a canny few t-shirts from Asda though the years, be cool if they could get the hammer licence an put their old posters on tees

Yeah, agreed. I've also picked up a few of the band t-shirts they've done this year. I'm pleased they are officially licensed shirts and their sales benefit the artist in question and not just Asda.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th July 2015 11:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A couple of belters from France.:nod:

TORSO ain't English friendly...but that cover!!!!!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th July 2015 11:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh btw there's an English friendly dvd of ABSURD available from Amazon France for those who missed the MYA disc.;)

Amazon.fr - Horrible - Rosso Sangue - Edition collector - George Eastman, Annie Belle, Charles Borromel, Katya Berger, Ted Rusoff, Joe d'Amato : DVD & Blu-ray

iank 14th July 2015 08:57 AM

Arrived:

Kingsman - The Secret Service Blu

bdc 14th July 2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 456524)
Oh btw there's an English friendly dvd of ABSURD available from Amazon France for those who missed the MYA disc.;)

Amazon.fr - Horrible - Rosso Sangue - Edition collector - George Eastman, Annie Belle, Charles Borromel, Katya Berger, Ted Rusoff, Joe d'Amato : DVD & Blu-ray

This could be a port of the Mya disc (with added audio/subs) judging by the Amazon.fr comments. ;)

Demoncrat 14th July 2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 456523)
A couple of belters from France.:nod:

TORSO ain't English friendly...but that cover!!!!!

No sh*t. :loveeyes:
S.O.L.D. !!!