Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

plasterface 11th January 2017 09:10 PM

fight

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 516683)
They hated each other.

More venom between the two than the snake ever mustered.

love them both but Olly would have flattened him in a fight

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th January 2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 516684)
love them both but Olly would have flattened him in a fight

Apparently it was Kinski who was the main protagonist.

plasterface 11th January 2017 09:12 PM

kinski

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 516685)
Apparently it was Kinski who was the main protagonist.

oh no doubt he would start something , he was the big man in his own head but doubt Reed would back down.

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th January 2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 516688)
oh no doubt he would start something , he was the big man in his own head but doubt Reed would back down.

I think Reed was too pissed to notice and that was the problem.

Deadite 11th January 2017 10:07 PM

I always found it hilarious that when Kinski and Herzog were filming in the Amazon, some of the tribesmen involved in the shoot asked Herzog if he wanted them to kill Kinski. :pound:

Susan Foreman 12th January 2017 05:41 AM

I've always wondered how Ken Russell fared when he was directing 'Tommy' - trying to keep both Oliver Reed and Keith Moon under control can't have been an easy task!

Graeme73 12th January 2017 09:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Been on my radar for a while. Finally got it, expecting to watch some Cat III type film. Had no idea it was a real documentary!

Anyway, watched once. That's enough!

Justin101 12th January 2017 09:32 AM

2 Attachment(s)
It's almost payday and I still have some cash left so I bought a couple of Studio Ghibli films to fill some gaps, yesterday I bought Porco Rosso and watched it for the first time last night, easily one of my favourites now! I also replaced my Princess Mononoke DVD with the BD. I just have 2 more to buy now Whispers of the Heart and Grave of the Fireflies and since Ocean Waves is getting an American Theatrical release this year I'm sure that's going to be the final Ghibli film to come out on BD so that'll be a complete collection in HD :)

Graeme73 12th January 2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 516665)

Ordered it too, from WowHD for £15. Saw the update from Blue Underground, on FB, that they're down to 200 copies before being OOP. I've missed too many LE blus lately, waiting for prices to drop...

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 12th January 2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme73 (Post 516737)
Ordered it too, from WowHD for £15. Saw the update from Blue Underground, on FB, that they're down to 200 copies before being OOP. I've missed too many LE blus lately, waiting for prices to drop...

Yeah, I got mine from Wow too. :nod: