Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

MuckyFunster 27th April 2017 02:58 PM

Microwave Massacre and Satan's Blade were the two i was really set on getting too! I like crap slashers and MM looks quite Troma-esque, which I'm into too ...

Hmmm...

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 27th April 2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyFunster (Post 530684)
Microwave Massacre and Satan's Blade were the two i was really set on getting too! I like crap slashers and MM looks quite Troma-esque, which I'm into too ...

Hmmm...

I really enjoyed both of them, probably more than What Have You Done to Solange, Bloodstained Butterfly, and Your Vice is a Locked Room…

What you buy will depend entirely what you enjoy, what you want to buy, and what you already own in some form.

MuckyFunster 27th April 2017 03:16 PM

What Have You Bought Recently?

I do like a Giallo, and Your Vice is such a cool title for a film. I'm torn... I'll end up with them all eventually, right enough. Don't own any of them so far, although I have seen Rabid, Videodrome, The Beyond before. I watched a bit of HBTC on the Horror Channel but I couldn't stand the wee boys voice, so switched it off. I've been told the wee boy is more bearable on the Italian language version, so I'm keep to see that one.

Sam 27th April 2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyFunster (Post 530684)

Hmmm...

I loved 'Satan's Blade' for what it's worth! As long as you don't take it too seriously, you can have a lot of fun with that one ... preferably with a couple of mates and a beer or 2! [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bleakshaun 27th April 2017 04:33 PM

Ordered from Music Magpie a boxset called Monster Attack!
it has 3 films:
Attack of the Giant Leeches
The Giant Gila Monster
The Killer Shrews

monkeypedro 27th April 2017 05:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Went into Fopp today and picked up a few blurays from the recent Signal One Entertainment promotion plus Count Yorga for £6 from the Arrow promo.

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th April 2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 530700)
Went into Fopp today and picked up a few blurays from the recent Signal One Entertainment promotion plus Count Yorga for £6 from the Arrow promo.

Yes but why did you take the photo in a sauna?

monkeypedro 27th April 2017 05:40 PM

Blame my camera on my phone as not upgraded it in years as would have to sacrifice buying shiny new discs to get a new one.

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th April 2017 05:48 PM

I clearly need another Manchester trip. There are some tasty titles i want, no, need, from both Arrow and Second Sight. :lol:

plasterface 27th April 2017 07:57 PM

purchases

3 for £20 blus from HMV return of the killer tomatoes combi, creepshow 2 and Donnie Darko double disc blu in slipcase with booklet dunno if the combi pack had anything else apart from the dvds and packaging ? anyone enlighten me.

from cex the superb Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy steelbook blu with j-card pretty much in tact £3!