Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

BAKA 8th October 2017 02:27 PM

So are Poundland doing the Horror DVD stands this year in the Halloween section, or are you guys just finding these in the regular section? I'll have to have a look to see if anything takes my fancy on Tuesday when I go see Blade Runner.

plasterface 8th October 2017 02:31 PM

arrow
 
arrow dvd in asda shocker! Recent british thriller the ghoul for 7 quid

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th October 2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 553452)
arrow dvd in asda shocker! Recent british thriller the ghoul for 7 quid

Yeah, the Antonio Banderas thriller JHarker and myself have just picked up - Security - is also an Arrow release.

It's like 88 Films say - If they can get a film into supermarkets then they'll sell better than all the cult releases.

J Harker 8th October 2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 553450)
So are Poundland doing the Horror DVD stands this year in the Halloween section, or are you guys just finding these in the regular section? I'll have to have a look to see if anything takes my fancy on Tuesday when I go see Blade Runner.

Ours has a big dedicated horror stand in the Halloween aisle. Best show they've done in years.

Rik 8th October 2017 03:16 PM

Quite a few in the Halifax branch too, I didnít have time to have a proper look the other day so Iím going to raid the shelves after the school run in the morning. :nod:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th October 2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 553464)
Ours has a big dedicated horror stand in the Halloween aisle. Best show they've done in years.

Can you recall what was there?

J Harker 8th October 2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 553473)
Can you recall what was there?

Not everything by any means. Halloween 2 + 3. Amytiville 2 + 3. Hostel 2 + 3 on blu. If i go into town tomorrow I'll take a picture.

Rik 8th October 2017 04:35 PM

Mine had House at the End of the Street (not worth more than a quid), Scream 4 both blus, Halloween 3, Amityville 2 both DVDs and thatís all I can remember, I know there was a couple I wanted but I canít remember what they are off the top of my head. Iíll update when Iíve been tomorrow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th October 2017 06:10 PM

I bought 8 the other day as pictured in the Poundland thread but even i can't remember what they were.

J Harker 8th October 2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 553486)
Mine had House at the End of the Street (not worth more than a quid), Scream 4 both blus, Halloween 3, Amityville 2 both DVDs and thatís all I can remember, I know there was a couple I wanted but I canít remember what they are off the top of my head. Iíll update when Iíve been tomorrow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes House at the end of the Street. Mine had The Forest with Natalie Dormer on blu.
There was a one of those silly Supershark versus Megabollocks films. Firestarter and The Dead Zone. Ghoul. Quite a few others I just can't remember.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.