Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Prince_Vajda 23rd November 2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 558371)
Does that box contain all those Amaray cases Prince?

Yes. It's a pretty small box with seven slim cases; all the films pictured above are included. :nod:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd November 2017 08:06 PM

Prince.
You've made my night.
Consider it ordered. No Irish logos and no DOUBLE PLAY logos pish!
:thankingyou:

keirarts 24th November 2017 07:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)
3 uk releases of these are currently £12.99 on Zaavi.

Attachment 199248

Attachment 199249

Attachment 199250

profondo rosso 24th November 2017 01:29 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Thanks Keirarts, been after Dracula and Wolfman at a decent price!

Recent purchases
Attachment 199252

Attachment 199253

Even though I know these are in the legacy collections I could not resist the price and covers.

Attachment 199254

Attachment 199255

Not see this for years, one of my childhood memories favourites, as a kid watching a huge spider chasing a miniscule man just lit up my imagination.

Attachment 199256

Prince_Vajda 24th November 2017 02:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Two pretty cheap boxsets - less than £2,50 per Blu-ray. :nod:

Attachment 199258

Arrow warehouse sale.

Attachment 199259 Attachment 199260

Nostalgic 24th November 2017 04:55 PM

Dont open till xmas and elm street blu box arrived today!

plasterface 24th November 2017 06:35 PM

purchases

From HMV the following dvds: the almost complete Q series, always hoped this would be released, shame Milligan never lived to see it as he complained about beeb sitting on it. A film called crow starring Terrance Stamp " a cross between the wicker man and the evil dead" it says on box and curiously uses the logos for both. Picked up the severin release of suffer the little children a british film I had never heard of. It looks like it was shot on an old cam corder, the picture keeps ****ing up, there's a scene with a flying pot plant pot straight out of Garth Marenghi and the ending has to be see to be believed. Any of you lot have any info on it

Susan Foreman 24th November 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 558453)
Picked up the severin release of suffer the little children a british film I had never heard of. It looks like it was shot on an old cam corder, the picture keeps ****ing up, there's a scene with a flying pot plant pot straight out of Garth Marenghi and the ending has to be see to be believed. Any of you lot have any info on it

There is a bit of discussion about it on the Severin thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 549890)
Promotional Material

The British tabloid press called for it to be banned among the furor of the Video Nasty witch hunts. The Censors refused it a rating in its uncut form. Many of the children involved in its production were never seen nor heard from again. Now SUFFER, LITTLE CHILDREN can finally be seen FULLY UNCUT AND UNCENSORED! The full story behind this mysterious occult feature may never be known. The super rare and intensely troubled original UK video release was cut by several minutes and the box copy simply read: Suffer, Little Children a tale of a child s demonic supernatural powers and the brutal.... terrifying results. Suffer, Little Children is a reconstruction of the events, which took place at 45 Kingston Road, New Malden, Surrey, England in August 1984. None of these events were reported in the press and now the house is scheduled for demolition in the immediate future. HOW IN GOD'S NAME DID THE POWER OF THE DEVIL FALL INTO THE HANDS OF A CHILD?

Special Features:
School of Shock - An Interview with Director Alan Briggs
Seducing The Gullible - An Interview With Legend of UK Nasty Era Fanzine Critique John Martin
Trailer

plasterface 24th November 2017 07:03 PM

dvd

it had a few extras on it apparently made by the ex owner of brixton academy and his wife's drama school, it caused a fuss before release because of scenes of child endangerment.

trebor8273 24th November 2017 08:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Today's deliverys