Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 25th June 2018 03:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Criterion collection two lane blacktop never seem the film its a two disc with two booklets for 50p how could one ignore it .

All four films 50 p each

trebor8273 25th June 2018 06:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just pre Ordered this, hope a good job is done on the upgrade and it's true 4k.

platostotal 25th June 2018 06:29 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Jeez, it's getting so I can't walk down the street without finding a bargain or two... CEX BD of Sherlock season 2... £1.50, Cancer Research Octagon dvd 50p and 2 CD, the Babs is my first HDCD (they never really took off), Taiwan edition 50p and dates from 2003, Shakira CD 50p.

gag 25th June 2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 579954)
Jeez, it's getting so I can't walk down the street without finding a bargain or two... CEX BD of Sherlock season 2... £1.50, Cancer Research Octagon dvd 50p and 2 CD, the Babs is my first HDCD (they never really took off), Taiwan edition 50p and dates from 2003, Shakira CD 50p.

Shakira :nono::nono: oh man even given free you was robbed .

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 25th June 2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 579953)
Just pre Ordered this, hope a good job is done on the upgrade and it's true 4k.

It was recently remastered to 4K (with Christopher Nolan one of the advisers) and projected from 70 mm film in some cinemas, so it should look and sound absolutely amazing.

MrBarlow 25th June 2018 07:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Picked these up on my way to work

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th June 2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 579960)
Shakira :nono::nono: oh man even given free you was robbed .

It's a good album. Not as good as Laundry Service but still pretty decent.

gag 25th June 2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 579981)
It's a good album. Not as good as Laundry Service but still pretty decent.

Each to their own, guess we all have different taste be a bit dull if we all liked the same thing .

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th June 2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 579983)
Each to their own, guess we all have different taste be a bit dull if we all liked the same thing .

I have a wide variety of musical tastes. Can't abide R n'B or 70's disco though.

gag 25th June 2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 579984)
I have a wide variety of musical tastes. Can't abide R n'B or 70's disco though.

Snap I hate RnB its awful and rap as well it's not rap it's crap well today's rap .
Original rap from 70s I don't mind .
Not really into female singers for some reason , my taste various I don't have one style I mean in last 8months I've seen , Gorillaz Manics, suede, The The , Darkness feeder , Rolling stones , Aha ( pretty crap tbh ) foo fighters and few others, we just gave going concerts a rest for while we worn out and penniless now , oh we still got ELO , Kevin Bridges , Def leppard and few others before Xmas .
But my music collection really does vary I think its good to keep a open mind about different style just not overly keen on thrash music I can cope the music with but can't cope where you feel like they aren't saying anything and just screaming shouting and grunting I like to a least hear words ..