Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

bleakshaun 23rd September 2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 588675)
This weeks new arrivals.

Enjoy Birdman if you haven't seen it before

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd September 2018 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 588680)
Enjoy Birdman if you haven't seen it before

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Shaun.

I bought it after reading your thoughts on it.

gag 23rd September 2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 588675)
This weeks new arrivals.

I hate it when the film industry make films based of shows but don't stick to the original concept and make their own version of it , chips turned into a comedy and it doesn't even look good just looks like its a smutt fest for no real reason and aimed at teenagers.
Shame because the actually show was great, and find when they do before the films released they automatically lost some viewers who are fans of the show .

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd September 2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 588683)
I hate it when the film industry make films based of shows but don't stick to the original concept and make their own version of it , chips turned into a comedy and it doesn't even look good just looks like its a smutt fest for no real reason and aimed at teanagers.
Shame because the actually show was great .

Have you seen it?

I quite liked it. In the same way i liked the Baywatch film :peep:

monkeypedro 23rd September 2018 05:58 PM

You are not in the minority as i also really liked both Chips and Baywatch as have watched them several times including when they were released at the cinema.

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd September 2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 588688)
You are not in the minority as i also really liked both Chips and Baywatch as have watched them several times including when they were released at the cinema.

Well, that's two of us against the world.

I like those odds. :nod: :jedi:

Justin101 23rd September 2018 06:08 PM

Have you seen Class Act before Dem? That one caught my eye due to Joanna L.

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd September 2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 588692)
Have you seen Class Act before Dem? That one caught my eye due to Joanna L.

No. It sounded okay. And i like the sound of Joanna being racy enough to get a 15 certificate from the BBFC. At a mere £3 it was hardly breaking the bank either.

Justin101 23rd September 2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 588694)
No. It sounded okay. And i like the sound of Joanna being racy enough to get a 15 certificate from the BBFC. At a mere £3 it was hardly breaking the bank either.

When I inevitably buy Doombolt tomorrow I’ll grab this too haha. But then that’s it for the Bonkers Sale pt 2 :lol:

Demdike@Cult Labs 23rd September 2018 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 588695)
When I inevitably buy Doombolt tomorrow I’ll grab this too haha. But then that’s it for the Bonkers Sale pt 2 :lol:

What about that other Lumley series? Dr Willoughby? That sounds okay to me. I didn't buy it last time but may well this time round. :lol: