Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

J Harker 15th June 2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graveyard (Post 628353)

So maybe this two last months I went a little over the top.. :pound: but when you see a good deal you must grab it

I had some money aside to spend in the VS and Mondo Macabro sales, but when the postage is more expensive than the blu ray itself.. :scared:

Anyway so, normally I don't buy anything from HMV because I think they cursed me - every time I move town/city the HMV shop available closes after a couple of months :pound: so I forgot they exist, but someone here spoke about nice promotions around the website - so I went there and saw the Vengance triology for £16 (easy grab) they give you a free post if you spend £20, they have nice promotion with some BFI titles I wanted to buy, but I found the Eastwood boxset again for £15 - 7 movies (it's a bare bones editon) but never watched any of them so easy buy.

The Bloody terror was selling at £40 in amazon, so again easy choice - honestly I thought this will be sold out by now. looking forward to dig in on this one, I only saw Inseminoid and I was waiting for a Alien rip-off but was much much better.

Boxset like Tron and Bourne around £5 in total on ebay, Flatiners £1. Rewind and Euro Crime (good documentary btw) I don't remember how much it was maybe around £7

And some twilight movies following the "we are closing.. oh wait Screen Archives are selling everything.."[emoji38]

I assume I've missed this promotion because Bloody Terror is now £60 and the Vengeance Trilogy is £25

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th June 2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 628530)
Just arrived from Shamazon.
God awful slip case is getting binned though. Attachment 225281

You could probably sell it on eBay to someone who bought one without a slipcase.

J Harker 15th June 2020 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 628537)
You could probably sell it on eBay to someone who bought one without a slipcase.

Who the heck would want it??? I only bought it because it was £7.99 and i knew the amaray had the original art.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th June 2020 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 628541)
Who the heck would want it??? I only bought it because it was £7.99 and i knew the amaray had the original art.

I dunno, taste is subjective so there might be someone who prefers the slipcase or wants it for completion.

Graveyard 15th June 2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 628531)
I assume I've missed this promotion because Bloody Terror is now £60 and the Vengeance Trilogy is £25

The Bloody Terror was only for a couple of days I think - I was playing around the bluray app and saw that price so was a easy buy, it took some time to get dispatched. The vengeance trilogy I'm sure will go down again soon.

J Harker 15th June 2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graveyard (Post 628544)
The Bloody Terror was only for a couple of days I think - I was playing around the bluray app and saw that price so was a easy buy, it took some time to get dispatched. The vengeance trilogy I'm sure will go down again soon.

How much was Bloody Terror Gy?

Justin101 16th June 2020 10:09 AM

Thanks Amazon; :lol:

https://i.ibb.co/mThpGvt/armour-Of-God2.png

Susan Foreman 16th June 2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 628568)

Don't knock it!

One day you might really need that penny!!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th June 2020 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 628568)

Don't spend it all at once!

bleakshaun 16th June 2020 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Delivered
Attachment 225405

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk