Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Graveyard 8th September 2020 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 634707)
I was going to order a dvd from WOWHD now that my last order has turned up and was trying to decide between Paganini Horror and The Devil's Honey. (Two films 88 couldn't be arsed to release on dvd)

Without seeing Paganini, I will still say Devil's Honey - so much class in this movie.. :woot: probably one of my favourite Fulci movies.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th September 2020 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graveyard (Post 634756)
Without seeing Paganini, I will still say Devil's Honey - so much class in this movie.. :woot: probably one of my favourite Fulci movies.

Thanks, Graveyard.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th September 2020 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 634752)
Well I've done it, just bought Dallas set off eBay for £55. Good condition from photos apart from two of the cases are cracked and slight bash in one corner. But for this price I can live with that.

So just need to get a big wig and bigger shoulder pads!

According to the Amazon spec it's 357 episodes plus four movies and a whopping 105 discs. :shocked:

MuckyFunster 9th September 2020 04:36 AM

Has anyone on here ever bought the complete Coronation Street? Around £30 per 10 year’s worth on Zavvi [emoji38]

My dad moved to Australia when I was wee and for Xmas one year he asked me to record a load of Eastenders off the TV and post it across. I filled a 3 hour tape on LP! [emoji318]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iank 9th September 2020 07:54 AM

My first M disc (100GB, can only be burned once). I'm wary of screwing up the burn at that price. :scared:

gag 9th September 2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckyFunster (Post 634781)
Has anyone on here ever bought the complete Coronation Street? Around £30 per 10 year’s worth on Zavvi [emoji38]

My dad moved to Australia when I was wee and for Xmas one year he asked me to record a load of Eastenders off the TV and post it across. I filled a 3 hour tape on LP! [emoji318]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coronation street It’s not quite the whole series, it’s the best episodes over the 10yrs .

Demdike@Cult Labs 10th September 2020 01:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Wrong Turn set just arrived from Music Magpie. I'm pleased with the quality of the discs, the cases too, i was expecting a shitty cardboard digi pack. The outer case is a little scuffed but i won't be keeping that anyway. To say i only wanted the sixth film for my £3.09 spent i'm now contemplating getting rid of my others as these thin cases take up less room. :lol:

gag 10th September 2020 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Days gone on ps4 £18

And mermaid ltd edition tin boxset was only £2 so I thought what the heck for that price mere pennies.

trebor8273 10th September 2020 05:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More for the Tv ark.

Justin101 10th September 2020 06:01 PM

BSG Reboot :rockon: