Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nostalgic 16th December 2020 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 642160)
Arrived today

Pure Xmas Gold!!!!

Enjoy! :xmasbanana:

Also, just ordered Forgotten Gialli vol 2 off ebay (don't tell the wife!), anybody else got this set yet?
Loved the first one!

Demoncrat 17th December 2020 10:58 AM

Ooooh I found something nice. Going over the town is always fun. Finding a Callan dvd just adds to this. Picked up Wet Job, the 1981 one off, the Network release for 50p. Happy Demon!!!!! :xmasbanana:

Nostalgic 17th December 2020 06:59 PM

Just recieved Heaven Can Wait (Criterion r1 dvd), £10 from music magpie.

Lots of good stuff on Criterion dvd in the states that I don't want to pay crazy prices for if/when they get released in the uk.

iank 18th December 2020 03:44 AM

Arrived:

https://images.static-bluray.com/mov...g?t=1591049775

markchro 18th December 2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgic (Post 642252)
Pure Xmas Gold!!!!

Enjoy! :xmasbanana:

Also, just ordered Forgotten Gialli vol 2 off ebay (don't tell the wife!), anybody else got this set yet?
Loved the first one!

Nostalgic! My copy of vol 2 arrived safely today, ordered from their BF sale and I really enjoyed the first one. Processed by VS to USPS on the 14th and here on the 18th! :snowman:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th December 2020 01:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today's arrivals from Music Magpie:

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th December 2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 642373)
Today's arrivals from Music Magpie:

I'd be complaining and getting a refund on the Nine disc, Nos. No excuses for sending a disc with a torn inlay.

Hope you still enjoy Entrapment.

I'm sure you've probably seen Non-Stop before. I like it. Good fun.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th December 2020 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 642379)
I'd be complaining and getting a refund on the Nine disc, Nos. No excuses for sending a disc with a torn inlay.

Hope you still enjoy Entrapment.

I'm sure you've probably seen Non-Stop before. I like it. Good fun.

I'm not happy about the torn sleeve and will message them about it. I know it only cost £1.50, but it's previously been with Blockbuster and has definitely suffered for being so well used. I saw Nine ages ago, probably a Lovefilm rental and thought it was good.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Non-Stop and thought it was enjoyable and fairly exciting. It'll be interesting to see how it bears up to a second viewing.

I also hope I still enjoy Entrapment but, if not, it was inexpensive.

Nordicdusk 18th December 2020 04:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 230078

After talking earlier about no CD player in my car only bluetooth i came up with a plan to buy a cd player and hook it up through an AUX cable worked a bloody treat :xmasbanana:

Nostalgic 18th December 2020 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markchro (Post 642370)
Nostalgic! My copy of vol 2 arrived safely today, ordered from their BF sale and I really enjoyed the first one. Processed by VS to USPS on the 14th and here on the 18th! :snowman:

Vol 2 looks amazing! Really love the genre & the fact that lots of obscure stuff is being restored!

On a different note, anybody ordered the Bugs Bunny 80th Anniversary blu ray set from zavvi?
I pre ordered, then had to cancel as my bank card got stolen, now I've re-ordered & it should have been here by monday but nothing!
Never too keen on ordering from Zavvi but it was exclusive (how Bugs Bunny has become so niche, I have no idea!) so no other option.

Not happy with that one.