Like Tree151496Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th April 2015, 07:50 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post
My stuff hasn't even shipped yet! I ordered on the 29th. Should I send an email?
Check whether the stuff you ordered has 'stock on order' on the item description page or not, as that will mean that they are awaiting stock to come in to fulfil your order.

I placed two orders, one which shipped and that I received yesterday and another that is still pending due to both items being on order.
Vipp likes this.
Old 8th April 2015, 08:46 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Check whether the stuff you ordered has 'stock on order' on the item description page or not, as that will mean that they are awaiting stock to come in to fulfil your order.

I placed two orders, one which shipped and that I received yesterday and another that is still pending due to both items being on order.
I will say that i say the Arrow sale on twitter as it went live and got my order in about 20 mins after the sale went live, i imagine that's why i got my order when i did. the first sale i took part in took my order weeks to be in stock and get to me, but they did send it in parts which helped.

I plan to watch night of the hunter at the weekend with the other half, i noticed he has love hate on his knuckles which makes me wonder if this film inspired 'Bernice' the priest in the League of Gentlemen? I can;t wait to watch the film.
Old 8th April 2015, 01:54 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
My stuff hasn't even shipped yet! I ordered on the 29th. Should I send an email?
It wouldn't hurt.

I received The Incredible Melting Man and The Visitor today, which I bought in the sale.
Vipp likes this.
Old 8th April 2015, 03:09 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
I plan to watch night of the hunter at the weekend with the other half, i noticed he has love hate on his knuckles which makes me wonder if this film inspired 'Bernice' the priest in the League of Gentlemen? I can;t wait to watch the film.
Very likely

There are a lot of gothic horror film references in 'The League Of Gentlemen' television show
plasterface and Vipp like this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 8th April 2015, 03:17 PM
Cult Master

image.jpg

Finally arrived
Old 8th April 2015, 03:40 PM
Cult Master

As this is my first Criterion I was interested to see what special features were like. Just scanning over the back of the box pretty excited. Round table discussion with Cronenberg Carpenter and Landis and the commentary with Debbie Harry and James Woods will be the first inline. The booklet is also awesome full of great pictures. Hopes are high for when my Scanners Criterion arrives now .
keirarts and Vipp like this.
Old 8th April 2015, 03:51 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Very likely

There are a lot of gothic horror film references in 'The League Of Gentlemen' television show
They are massive horror fans, just look at Mark Gatiss and his TV shows, and the commentaries they have done for films including Theatre of Blood and Blood on Satan's Claw. I'm pretty sure each member of the 'League' is highly knowledgeable and passionate about horror, and has been for many years.
Susan Foreman and Vipp like this.
Old 8th April 2015, 05:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Latest purchase..

Old 8th April 2015, 07:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
They are massive horror fans, just look at Mark Gatiss and his TV shows, and the commentaries they have done for films including Theatre of Blood and Blood on Satan's Claw. I'm pretty sure each member of the 'League' is highly knowledgeable and passionate about horror, and has been for many years.
I think that's why i have been a fan of thiers for so many years, I often find they do some fantastic horror related work alongside thier usual stuff. i even listen to Mark Gatiss the man in black horror audio stories at night before bed, he only introduces the stories but it's great.
keirarts likes this.
Old 8th April 2015, 07:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
What are you waiting on Fuzz? I ordered Rabid Dogs and The Girl Who Knew Too Much which haven't shipped yet because there not in stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post

Strangely The Girl Who Knew Too Much is showing as being in stock but I'm still waiting for an order that also contains this title so I'm wondering if the issue lies there or if this is pure coincidence?! All my items are showing as being in stock though...

Like this? Share it using the links below!