Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

Pete 2nd August 2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 262884)
Return to Zero started it.

The fiend!

Rik 2nd August 2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 262882)
I imagine everyone knows how I feel about The Exorcist

I was going to chip in with my two-pence worth here about The Omen being an Exorcist cash-in, beat me to it Nos. And for the record, The Omen isn't even that great, which is why I don't even own it. :peep:

Nordicdusk 2nd August 2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 262863)
That's not a suffix, Pete's really is THAT Sleazy!..........plus it's on his birth certificet.

In other new's I was planning to go and watch Ted last night but the cue was insane so I came home and watched Beaves and Butt Head do America. Comedy gold.:rockon:

You cant go wrong with Beavis and Butt-head. I remember going to the cinema to see it and laughing even when nothing was happening just knowing the were going to be on screen was enough to have me in bits :lol:

Rik 2nd August 2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 262905)
You cant go wrong with Beavis and Butt-head. I remember going to the cinema to see it and laughing even when nothing was happening just knowing the were going to be on screen was enough to have me in bits :lol:

I have the Beavis & Butthead theme tune as my ringtone, I wish they'd release the series' on DVD with all the music videos in them, I have to make do with my "taped off the telly" VHS for now :rockon:

stefanmetal 2nd August 2012 05:35 PM

Finally got round to watching Caniche. Directed by Bigas Luna. Enjoyed it. A nice little weird film with a slight hint of bestiality.

Nordicdusk 2nd August 2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 262907)
I have the Beavis & Butthead theme tune as my ringtone, I wish they'd release the series' on DVD with all the music videos in them, I have to make do with my "taped off the telly" VHS for now :rockon:

I didnt know the music videos were not on the DVDs thats a shame. Each episode must be about a minute long each without them :lol:

Rik 2nd August 2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 262910)
I didnt know the music videos were not on the DVDs thats a shame. Each episode must be about a minute long each without them :lol:

Apparently so, due to the various licences from the bands/record companies etc.

Nordicdusk 2nd August 2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 262912)
Apparently so, due to the various licences from the bands/record companies etc.

Can understand that there would be a hell of alot of music in just one episode so how many in an entire season.

Nordicdusk 2nd August 2012 08:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 75131

Just started on TCM thats me sorted for the next two hours :clap:

PaulD 2nd August 2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 262910)

You do get a decent range of selected music videos as extras although it's not quite the same. Can usually pick up the 10 disc collection for just over a tenner these days which is pretty sweet - includes the film too.