Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Films Have You Seen Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/220-what-films-have-you-seen-recently.html)

mark meakin 17th July 2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 34321)
RE:nightmare Hostel Not only is it a big pile of steamy crap to be avoided at all costs, it Also goes under 2 other names so avoid them too Dr Rage & Expierimental Madness.

Agreed .Same goes for Hillside Cannibals,though for a couple of quid Gag,there worth a look.

Pete 17th July 2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 34349)
I also have the open matte ILC release of this Hammer gem & the uncut Optimum disc (the ILC version is Just missing some fleeting Pitt nudity).Bargain there Loops as the ILC version was pretty pricey at one point.Never seen DePalma's Obsession surprisingly.

A lot of the old ILC disc are quite pricey. I only paid 99p for both of them.

BioZombie 17th July 2009 11:39 AM

I went to CEX the other day picked up

The Hills Have Eyes The 2 disc anchor bay with carboard slipcase for £1!
The Brood 2 Disc Anchorbay
Rabid
Tokyo Zombie Anthother edition to my (painfully slowly) growning Asian zombie film selection.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 17th July 2009 11:58 AM

All 4 of those films are excellent BZ! Nice picking! Tokyo Zombie is hillarious!

mark meakin 17th July 2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 34352)
A lot of the old ILC disc are quite pricey. I only paid 99p for both of them.

Yes I have their OOP disc of one of my favourite films GALAXY OF TERROR.

mark meakin 17th July 2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 34366)
Yes I have their OOP disc of one of my favourite films GALAXY OF TERROR.

MOTEL HELL as well uncut with the brief chainsaw gruesomeness intact.

TALL DUDE 17th July 2009 01:25 PM

Well after much deliberation,i've took the plunge and ordered august undergrounds mordum from amazon marketplace.
After hearing arguements for and against this flick,its about time i checked it out for myself.
£12 Plus p+p,and its the limited snuff edition,signed by cast and crew apparently.

Hmm...

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 17th July 2009 04:06 PM

Oooh, tell us what you think of it when you say it TD, wont you.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th July 2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TALL DUDE (Post 34393)
Well after much deliberation,i've took the plunge and ordered august undergrounds mordum from amazon marketplace.
After hearing arguements for and against this flick,its about time i checked it out for myself.
£12 Plus p+p,and its the limited snuff edition,signed by cast and crew apparently.

Hmm...

Brace yourself TD :D - It's probably one of the sickest movies I've ever seen...! :ack: Have you seen the first AU?

TALL DUDE 17th July 2009 05:48 PM

I aint seen any of them,but as usual curiosity has got the better of me.

A lot of people have said there trash,whilst others have said they are brutal beyond belief and very shocking,so its about time i found out for meself,and it was relatively cheap,considering penance was selling for 40 nicker!!:ack: