keirarts likes this.
Old 11th October 2018, 09:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

keirarts likes this.
Old 11th October 2018, 09:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

My apologies if this has already been posted I must have missed it .

keirarts likes this.
Old 11th October 2018, 10:20 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
My apologies if this has already been posted I must have missed it .

I don't think it has, gag.

I still haven't seen the second film. Did you like it?
keirarts likes this.
Old 13th October 2018, 11:37 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I don't think it has, gag.

I still haven't seen the second film. Did you like it?
I thought John Wick: Chapter 2 was about as good as the first, though probably not as much of an adrenaline ride. It's a film I keep meaning to rewatch because I've only seen it once since buying it and that's probably not value for money!
keirarts likes this.
Old 13th October 2018, 12:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I’ve watched both of them back to back twice now and think that the second film is almost as good as the first, can’t wait for the third to come out
keirarts likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 13th October 2018, 01:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'm not 100% sure if I have seen 2nd one .
Old 18th October 2018, 12:15 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Fast and furious spin of been hit with a lawsuit .

https://amp.cinemablend.com/news/245...with-a-lawsuit
keirarts likes this.
Old 18th October 2018, 10:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Michael Myers’ REAL Face Revealed in New Halloween Teaser Video

A new clip from the upcoming Halloween sequel finally reveals Michael Myers without his iconic white mask. Michael has been terrifying audiences since 1978 when John Carpenter released the first Halloween movie. Since then, Michael has shown up in seven Halloween sequels, of which the last two films were from by director Rob Zombie. Throughout all of the movies, though, Michael's appearance has stayed mostly the same.

Michael has become known for having a simplistic, yet terrifying look. Unlike other masked serial killers like Jason Voorhees, Michael's mask hasn't strayed much from what it originally looked like 40 years ago. The original mask was simply a Captain Kirk mask spray-painted white, but it provided Halloween's serial killer with an emotionless look on his face while he slashed the local teenagers. The actors underneath the white mask have only had their faces revealed a few times. In the original, Laurie pulled his mask off right before Sam Loomis shot him, and in Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers, Michael reveals his face to Jamie before he tries to kill her. In Zombie's Halloween movies, Michael is also out of his mask for a good portion of both films. Now in the upcoming Halloween, fans will get to see another glimpse of the serial killer without his famous mask.

First reported by ComicBook, a new teaser video reveals the best look yet at Michael's real face. The clip comes from a scene in the movie when a documentary crew visits Michael in a mental institute and brings him his white mask. It's also worth mentioning that neither of the actors who portray the masked version of Michael in the film appear in this clip. Instead, the institutionalized and unmasked Michael is played by Tony Moran, who appeared in the first Halloween when Michael was unmasked.

Bringing back Moran is not the only way this sequel is going back to the roots of Carpenter's first film. The original Michael Myers actor, Nick Castle, is returning to Halloween and Jamie Lee Curtis is also reprising her role as Laurie Strode. Horror fans were also pleased to hear that Halloween was a direct sequel to the original film, which means it will be retconning the rest of the less-than-adequate sequels. Carpenter is also heavily involved with the sequel and even returned to compose the score of the film.

Even though the clip doesn't show the actor's entire face, it is the best look fans have ever gotten at an unmasked version of Michael. The filmmakers could have brought in any actor to play the small role, but this shows their level of detail by bringing back another one of the actors who previously played the iconic serial killer. Halloween has already been certified fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, which is yet another promising sign that this sequel will one the few films that can live up to Carpenter's original horror masterpiece.
keirarts likes this.
Old 19th October 2018, 03:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The mule new Clint Eastwood film.
keirarts likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!