Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1331Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th March 2012, 10:05 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default Dirty Dozen

Dirty Dozen.
Major John Reisman: You're not gonna hurt me, I'm gonna hurt you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dirty Dozen.jpg (95.5 KB, 1 views)
Gojirosan likes this.
Old 24th March 2012, 10:08 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Supermarket Killer: Get back! I got a bomb here! I'll blow this whole place up!
Marion Cobretti: Go ahead. I don't shop here.

cobra.jpg
Old 24th March 2012, 10:10 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

"Eat This!!" from Aliens

"I suppose you want to see my operation, Mr Lee?" from Kentucky Fried Movie

Not a film as such, but i have a cassette of a adaption of Satre's No Exit (with D Pleasance) and the final line in that, "ok then, let's get on with it..." in context is quite chilling...
VicDakin likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 24th March 2012, 10:11 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default Go ahead. I don't shop here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Supermarket Killer: Get back! I got a bomb here! I'll blow this whole place up!
Marion Cobretti: Go ahead. I don't shop here.

Attachment 49254
Thats the trouble with 80s action cops,always thinking about themselves
Daemonia and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 24th March 2012, 10:16 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

Reporter: Man is omnipotent; nothing is impossible for him. What seemed like unthinkable undertakings yesterday are history today. The conquest of the moon for example: who talks about it anymore? Today we are already on the threshold of conquering our galaxy, and in a not too distant tomorrow, we'll be considering the conquest of the universe, and yet man seems to ignore the fact that on this very planet there are still people living in the stone age and practicing cannibalism.

Great film,but boy is that bollocks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cannibal Holocaust (1980).jpg (110.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 24th March 2012, 10:23 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default The Exorcist (1973)

Father Merrin: I cast you out! Unclean spirit!
Demon: Shove it up your ass, you faggot!
Father Merrin: In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ! It is he who commands you! It is he who flung you from the gates of Heaven to the depths of Hell!
Demon: **** him!
Father Merrin: Be gone...
Demon: **** him, Karras! **** him!
Father Merrin: ...from this creature of God! Be gone! In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Exorcist (1973).jpg (95.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg The Exorcist (1973)The Exorcist (1973).jpg (96.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 24th March 2012, 12:41 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default The Maltese Falcon (1941)

The Maltese Falcon (1941)

Spade: When a man's partner is killed, he's supposed to do something about it. It doesn't make any difference what you thought of him. He was your partner and you're supposed to do something about it. And it happens we're in the detective business. Well, when one of your organization gets killed, it's-it's bad business to let the killer get away with it, bad all around, bad for every detective everywhere.

Spade: I hope you're not letting yourself be influenced by the guns these pocket-edition desperadoes are waving around, because I've practiced taking guns from these boys before; so we'll have no trouble there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Maltese Falcon (1941).jpg (87.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg The Maltese FalconThe Maltese Falcon (1941).jpg (99.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 24th March 2012, 12:47 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default The Big Sleep (1946)

The Big Sleep (1946)

Vivian: I don't like your manners.
Marlowe: And I'm not crazy about yours. I didn't ask to see you. I don't mind if you don't like my manners, I don't like them myself. They are pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings. I don't mind your ritzing me drinking your lunch out of a bottle. But don't waste your time trying to cross-examine me.

Philip Marlowe: My, my, my! Such a lot of guns around town and so few brains! You know, you're the second guy I've met today that seems to think a gat in the hand means the world by the tail.

Vivian: So you're a private detective. I didn't know they existed, except in books, or else they were greasy little men snooping around hotel corridors. My, you're a mess, aren't you?
Philip Marlowe: I'm not very tall either. Next time I'll come on stilts wear a white tie and carry a tennis racket.
Vivian: I doubt if even that will help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3The Big Sleep (1946).jpg (87.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 1The Big Sleep (1946).jpg (65.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 24th March 2012, 03:04 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Dawn of the Dead (1978)

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

Old Priest: Many have died, last week, on these streets. In the basement of this building, you will find them. I have given them the last rites. Now, you do what you will. You are stronger than us. But soon, I think they be stronger than you. When the dead walk, seƱores, we must stop the killing... or lose the war.

Dr. Millard Rausch, Scientist: The normal question, the first question is always, are these cannibals? No, they are not cannibals. Cannibalism in the true sense of the word implies an intrapecies activity. These creatures cannot be considered human. They prey on humans. They do not prey on each other - that's the difference. They attack and they feed only on warm human flesh. Intelligence? Seemingly little or no reasoning power, but basic skills remain and more remembered behaviors from normal life. There are reports of these creatures using tools. But even these actions are the most primitive - the use of external articles as bludgeons and so forth. I might point out to you that even animals will adopt the basic use of tools in this manner. These creatures are nothing but pure, motorized instinct. We must not be lulled by the concept that these are our family members or our friends. They are not. They will not respond to such emotions.
[the gathered crowd starts arguing]
Dr. Millard Rausch, Scientist: They must be destroyed on sight!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dawn of the Dead.jpg (60.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 07Dawn of the Dead (1978).JPG (66.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 24th March 2012, 03:09 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Day of the Dead (1985)

Day of the Dead (1985)
Dr. Logan: We don't have enough ammunition to shoot them all in the head. The time to have done that would have been in the beginning. No, we let them overrun us. We are in the minority now, something like 400,000 to one by my calculation.

John: You want to put some kind of explanation on all this? Here's one as good as any other. We're bein' punished by the Creator. He visited a curse on us. Maybe He didn't want to see us blow ourselves up, put a big hole in the sky. Maybe He just wanted to show us He's still the Boss Man. Maybe He figure, we gettin' too big for our britches, tryin' to figure His shit out.

Dr. Logan: I call him Bub. That's what the lodge fellows used to call my father. Can you imagine a surgeon called Bub? Well, he didn't mind. He was rich. My father was rich. Bub's been responding so well that I let him live.
[laughs]
Dr. Logan: But is he alive or dead? Well, that's the question nowadays isn't it? Let's just say I let him continue to exist.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg George Romero_day_of_the_dead.jpg (92.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg large_day_of_the_deadGeorge Romero.jpg (98.2 KB, 2 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!