All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree534Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2015, 08:16 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
Double vinyl reissue which includes all the dialogue that was omitted from the Death Release a few years ago.

Split over two records in a gatefold sleeve.

1500 only

Had to have this, a classic soundtrack with great dialogue from the movie dropped in. Carpenter at his finest.

Attachment 166339
What's a good place to order that? I found it for 30$ on Light in the Attic Records, but I don't know if that's a good place?

Kinda newbie with these vinyl online stores.

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 23rd June 2015, 08:43 AM
Cult Veteran

My Demons soundtrack arrived from Italy, I was confused at first because I had forgotten I'd ordered it haha, a sign of buying too much stuff.

I finally got my copy of Spasmo on blue vinyl as well after 3 failed attempts of getting it I just did a google search and found a record shop in London with one left in stock and it arrived the following day
profondo rosso likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 23rd June 2015, 08:48 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeZius View Post
What's a good place to order that? I found it for 30$ on Light in the Attic Records, but I don't know if that's a good place?

Since you're European try Transmission Records and Shipping Records, also One Way Static. You'll pay a lot less on postage and probably be a little cheaper in pounds to euros rather than dollars to euros.
VeZius likes this.

Old 23rd June 2015, 05:45 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
My Demons soundtrack arrived from Italy, I was confused at first because I had forgotten I'd ordered it haha, a sign of buying too much stuff.

I finally got my copy of Spasmo on blue vinyl as well after 3 failed attempts of getting it I just did a google search and found a record shop in London with one left in stock and it arrived the following day
Let us know what the Spasmo soundtrack is like Justin, I am tempted but trying to be selective,it's a long time since I saw that film and can not recall the soundtrack.
Old 23rd June 2015, 05:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeZius View Post

I bought mine from here
Escape From New York

or try here
https://www.normanrecords.com/record...from-new-york-

some other good outlets
One Way Static Records
Waxwork Records | Waxwork Records

good luck
VeZius likes this.
Old 23rd June 2015, 08:30 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Thanks a lot guys! Very much appreciated.

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 23rd June 2015, 08:37 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
Let us know what the Spasmo soundtrack is like Justin, I am tempted but trying to be selective,it's a long time since I saw that film and can not recall the soundtrack.
It's great, I actually listened to it online before I bought it. It's got some great melodies on it and it's definitely a bit out there.
profondo rosso likes this.

Old 25th June 2015, 07:09 PM
Seasoned Cultist

pieces.jpg

recent purchase

WRWTFWW RECORDS is fuming with excitement as it announces the release of the soundtrack for cult slasher movie Pieces (1982), available for the first time ever on vinyl!

A plot filled with so many holes it's impossible to follow, chainsaws cutting heads left and right, downright terrible acting, hilariously absurd scenes, and a brilliant soundtrack…Pieces is exactly what you think it is: one of the best movies ever made! Praised by the likes of Eli Roth (Hostel, Inglorious Basterds, Grindhouse...), this rare slasher has become a fan-favorite over the years and can be seen in horror movie festivals around the globe.

Its original score is surprisingly elegant, full of eerie jazz, menacing synths, and soulful escapades - a well balanced mix finding its influences in Giallo and Blaxploitation soundtracks of the 70s and classic horror movie music of the 80s.

This limited edition vinyl includes numerous songs by Italian composer Stelvio Cipriani, the man behind the superb soundtrack of Poliziottesco movie La Polizia Sta A Guardare (1973) whose main theme was reborn in 2007 on Quentin Tarantino’s Death Proof, multiple scores for Spaghetti Western movies starring Tony Anthony, as well as a Nastro d’Argento award for best score for The Anonymous Venetian (1970).

Also found on Pieces are compositions by Carlo Maria Cordo who scored Joe D’Amato’s gorefest Absurd (1981) that some might know as Anthropophagus 2, Monster Hunter, Horrible or The Grim Reaper 2 - a movie so shockingly violent it became one of the Video Nasties of the UK and was successfully prosecuted under the Obscene Publications Acts in 1984.

Lucio Fulci’s frequent collaborator Fabio Frizzi (responsible for the music of classic horror movies Zombie aka Zombi 2, L’AldilÃ* aka The Beyond, City of the Living Dead aka The Gates of Hell and the list goes on) also makes a special appearance with the sexy « Cocktail Molotov ».

Original soundtrack of the 1982 cult classic horror movie Pieces available for the first time ever - Bonus: included on the soundtrack is an audio recording of Pieces’ original movie trailer! - Limited edition vinyl - 450 copies only.

TRACK LISTING

1. Stephen Ham & Alain Leroux - Up Country 4:29
2. Fabio Frizzi - Cocktail Molotov 1:27
3. Enrico Pierannunzi & Silvano Chimenti - I Love Blondes 2:45
4. Carlo Maria Cordio - M21 0:35
5. Carlo Maria Cordio - M29 2:27
6. Carlo Maria Cordio - M20 2:21
7. Carlo Maria Cordio - M15 1:26

1. Carlo Maria Cordio - M13 1:54
2. Carlo Maria Cordio - M31 3:33
3. Stelvio Cipriani - A Strange Symbol 2:10
4. Stelvio Cipriani - Carlotta And The Professor 2:25
5. Stelvio Cipriani - Deathwatch 1:54
6. Stelvio Cipriani - Deathwatch (Unused Alternate Version 1) 1:54
7. Stelvio Cipriani - Deathwatch (Unused Alternate Version 2) 1:09
Old 25th June 2015, 08:01 PM
Cult Veteran

Sold out

Old 25th June 2015, 09:29 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Sold out
try here Justin

Pieces (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) | Mental Groove Records

or here

Various Artists - Pieces (o.s.t. - Original Sountrack) / We Release Whatever The **** W WRWTFWW005 - 12-Vinyl
Justin101 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!