Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Music
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree534Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st August 2014, 05:22 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I love that game i didnt even know this was coming out would of loved the pink vinyl.
Old 21st August 2014, 05:28 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
I love that game i didnt even know this was coming out would of loved the pink vinyl.
Yeah, I'm really bummed I missed the pink vinyl too. It sold out in an instant way before I knew it was even getting released!

Love that game too, my favourite game in the past decade probably (along with Dead Space series). Hopefully it will get a full blown sequel someday!
Old 21st August 2014, 05:38 PM
Cult Master

A full game would be amazing it had everything a fantastic game one of my all time favourites so i have to get this soundtrack.
VeZius likes this.
Old 16th September 2014, 09:59 AM
Cultist

I just ordered the Last House on the Left record store day picture disc on eBay. £12 including postage which I thought was a pretty good price.
Old 12th October 2014, 07:09 AM
Seasoned Cultist

So what sort of turntables are you guys using - 'vintage', or new, with usb connections etc.?
Old 12th October 2014, 11:20 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linbro View Post
So what sort of turntables are you guys using - 'vintage', or new, with usb connections etc.?
'Vintage' for me.

I considered buying a USB turntable as well, as for many it would also double as a way of converting to mp3 to listen on the computer/phone/portable player etc. but I came to the conclusion that that I wouldn't use it much, and it would kind of defeat the object of why I enjoy listening to vinyl. Plus, a lot of new vinyl releases now come with an mp3 download of the album as standard for you to play when out and about.

USB decks are convenient and a great alternative for people wanting a cheap and easy player though.
Old 12th October 2014, 11:29 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
'Vintage' for me.

I considered buying a USB turntable as well, as for many it would also double as a way of converting to mp3 to listen on the computer/phone/portable player etc. but I came to the conclusion that that I wouldn't use it much, and it would kind of defeat the object of why I enjoy listening to vinyl. Plus, a lot of new vinyl releases now come with an mp3 download of the album as standard for you to play when out and about.

USB decks are convenient and a great alternative for people wanting a cheap and easy player though.
Yeah, I've currently just got a cheap USB player that's plugged into the mains with an adapter. It does me for now but I will get a much nicer one when I can afford to
Linbro likes this.
Old 12th October 2014, 03:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My turntable is vintage. Basically a spin off of a Technics, same components just different name. I have listened to the cheaper usb tables and I don't care for the sound they produce. I'm also concerned about what they do to records over time.
Linbro likes this.
Old 16th October 2014, 10:09 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Unavailable on vinyl since its release in 1974, Dust Bug Records are proud to bring those memories back with this special Limited Edition 40th Anniversary 180 g vinyl edition of Hammer Presents Dracula with Christopher Lee.
Side one featuring the horrifying story of Vampirism with spine- chilling sounds and Music composed by James Bernard and narrated by Christopher Lee. Side 2 featuring The Four Faces Of Evil music suite- Fear In The Night, She, The Vampire Lovers, and Dr. Jekyll and Sister Hyde. Music arranged and conducted By Philip Martell.
We've gone back to the original 1/4 inch tapes to bring you the best sound possible.
100% Analogue- Dust Bug Records are proud to confirm that this record has been cut on vintage analogue equipment . The signal path is Studer A80 Mk1 tape recorder > RCA BA 6A limiter> EMI RS56 Curvebender EQ> Pultec EQP 1A> EMI REDD series valve disc cutting desk> Neumann VMS 70 cutting lathe with SX74 stereo cutter head.
Cut at midnight by candlelight for maximum enjoyment.
180 g vinyl
100% Analogue
Gatefold sleeve
Limited to 500 numbered copies only! Mist enshrouded blood infused virgin vinyl.

Dust Bug Records
Old 16th October 2014, 10:13 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobral View Post

Unavailable on vinyl since its release in 1974, Dust Bug Records are proud to bring those memories back with this special Limited Edition 40th Anniversary 180 g vinyl edition of Hammer Presents Dracula with Christopher Lee.
Side one featuring the horrifying story of Vampirism with spine- chilling sounds and Music composed by James Bernard and narrated by Christopher Lee. Side 2 featuring The Four Faces Of Evil music suite- Fear In The Night, She, The Vampire Lovers, and Dr. Jekyll and Sister Hyde. Music arranged and conducted By Philip Martell.
We've gone back to the original 1/4 inch tapes to bring you the best sound possible.
100% Analogue- Dust Bug Records are proud to confirm that this record has been cut on vintage analogue equipment . The signal path is Studer A80 Mk1 tape recorder > RCA BA 6A limiter> EMI RS56 Curvebender EQ> Pultec EQP 1A> EMI REDD series valve disc cutting desk> Neumann VMS 70 cutting lathe with SX74 stereo cutter head.
Cut at midnight by candlelight for maximum enjoyment.
180 g vinyl
100% Analogue
Gatefold sleeve
Limited to 500 numbered copies only! Mist enshrouded blood infused virgin vinyl.

Dust Bug Records
I have the original release of this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!