Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

Blinkant 3rd July 2015 03:59 PM

Suspect they will but remember Anthropophagus on Blu is a 88 Store exculsive for 6 months so not until the start of 2016

and I doubt Burial Ground will be around till the end of the year at the earliest as well

Horrormad1983 3rd July 2015 06:28 PM

Does anybody know whether the Anthropophagus blu-ray will be sent as one of the indigogo blu-rays. Seeing as it's a store exclusive i'm not too sure, although the perk did state - the next 25 blu-rays so i'm hopeful.

TheGlynreaper 3rd July 2015 06:29 PM

I might just pick up anthropophagus on dvd since I just want to watch the film clearly as the only version ive seen is the pitch black Grim Reaper version where you couldn't tell who was being killed by the cannibal ghoul

too be honest im more interested in a blade in the dark , tromeo and Juliet and zombie holocaust

im thinking of picking up more of there slasher classics collection next week mainly Hollywood chainsaw hookers and the bogeyman , MAYBE dead of winter

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd July 2015 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horrormad1983 (Post 455250)
Does anybody know whether the Anthropophagus blu-ray will be sent as one of the indigogo blu-rays. Seeing as it's a store exclusive i'm not too sure, although the perk did state - the next 25 blu-rays so i'm hopeful.

No idea but, if Zombi Holocaust is any indication, it will be before they are made available to those who didn't contribute to the Indiegogo campaign.

Horrormad1983 3rd July 2015 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 455255)
No idea but, if Zombi Holocaust is any indication, it will be before they are made available to those who didn't contribute to the Indiegogo campaign.

Yeah I had an email stating that Monday would be the date they shipped with the limited slipcovers, not sure what's happening about the T-shirt we are supposed to get though. They also said that bloodstained shadow will be sent too as they were waiting for more stock.

J Harker 4th July 2015 07:58 PM

Noticed when i was in HMV today that most of 88's blus have gone up to £12.99. At least the ones they had in stock.

The Green Crusader 5th July 2015 02:38 PM

X-RAY

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone going for this or know anything about it?

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th July 2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by green-crusader (Post 455481)
Anyone going for this or know anything about it?

I wrote about it here: here.

The Green Crusader 5th July 2015 03:32 PM

`

Thanks, think i will grab it, seems like my cuppa tea as i love most 80s horror and this seems to be very well liked

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th July 2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by green-crusader (Post 455483)
Thanks, think i will grab it, seems like my cuppa tea as i love most 80s horror and this seems to be very well liked

I very much enjoyed it – it has a good, consistent dreamlike/nightmarish quality, and interesting extra features, particularly the commentary with Calum Waddell and Justin Kerswell (it's one of those which could make you realise how many slasher films you haven't seen and would like to see released).