Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

Justin101 13th May 2016 05:56 PM

I'll probably throw in next week after I've been paid, campaign is still open for another 30 days.

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th May 2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 489885)
Yeah, I thought the order was a bit weird too. Massacre in Dinosaur Valley should easily be the last resort. ;)

I guess it's in order of how bad the current materials are though, with Absurd being the worst and Beyond the Darkness being the best, meaning that it they don't hit the last couple of levels they'll just release those titles anyway without doing any restoration work.

Don't be daft. ;)

Everyone wants Absurd and everyone wants Beyond the Darkness with no one giving a toss about the middle two.

Simple marketing and money making. If everyone stopped once the figures for Absurd and BTD were reached then the other two are effectively dead rubbers that 88 have paid for and will have to finance themselves.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 13th May 2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 489892)
Don't be daft. ;)

Everyone wants Absurd and everyone wants Beyond the Darkness with no one giving a toss about the middle two.

Simple marketing and money making. If everyone stopped once the figures for Absurd and BTD were reached then the other two are effectively dead rubbers that 88 have paid for and will have to finance themselves.

I for one am aching for 'death by snails' in 2K I'll have you know! :tongue1: ;)

michal 13th May 2016 06:19 PM

I love all of the 4 films i will buy all of theme So guys do you think 88 films
will make money in a month?

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th May 2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michal (Post 489898)

They've made over three and a half grand in two hours. I think the answer is yes, although it will slow down of course.

trench 13th May 2016 06:27 PM

Quote:

Dunno if they'll do the whole 40 grand (unless Eli Roth is feeling particularly generous), but as has been said, the campaign has gained over three and a half grand in two hours.

Over four grand now.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th May 2016 06:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 489901)
They've made over three and a half grand in two hours. I think the answer is yes, although it will slow down of course.

39% funded in two hours is pretty good going and, with some people waiting for payday or other such times in the month when they have more disposable income, plus 88 Films probably introducing some new incentives, such as the £200 in vouchers for £150, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't easily meet the target.

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th May 2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 489904)
39% funded in two hours is pretty good going and, with some people waiting for payday or other such times in the month when they have more disposable income, plus 88 Films probably introducing some new incentives, such as the £200 in vouchers for £150, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't easily meet the target.

It's only 39% of the first film, not the forty grand needed. As i say they'll get it quite comfortably though.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th May 2016 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 489904)
39% funded in two hours is pretty good going

By this, I'm referring to the initial £10,000 target, not the £40,000 one.

michal 13th May 2016 07:27 PM

I think if 88 films will reach the goal for all the films severin may be not happy:)