Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

michal 8th June 2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 493266)
The indiegogo campaign is over 61k now, could Anthropophagus be a realistic goal??

I think they deiced this move because severin release anthropopagus this year

michal 8th June 2016 11:21 AM

I am happy that i did not pay for massacre in dinosaur valley because today i goat answer That 88 films are probably sure it gone be cut . I hope for severin will
release us version

michal 8th June 2016 11:32 AM

I asked severin if they releasing massacre in dinosaur valley . Sorry for attacking 88 films but I want to see always uncut version.

Antropophagus 8th June 2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michal (Post 493276)
I am happy that i did pay for massacre in dinosaur valley because today i goat answer That 88 films are probably sure it gone be cut . I hope for severin will
release us version

What??? They are going to release the cut version of Massacre? What the **** is wrong with you 88 Films? Did they give you that info privately or it's on their facebook page? Let me know please. They clearly stated this:

"Goal 2: We raise £20,000 and and the gut-munching Massacre in Dinosaur Valley gets remastered in 2K resolution from the original 35mm negative, uncut and uncensored."

If they lied I'm going to get my money back.

michal 8th June 2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antropophagus (Post 493279)
What??? They are going to release the cut version of Massacre? What the **** is wrong with you 88 Films? Did they give you that info privately or it's on their facebook page? Let me know please. They clearly stated this:

"Goal 2: We raise £20,000 and and the gut-munching Massacre in Dinosaur Valley gets remastered in 2K resolution from the original 35mm negative, uncut and uncensored."

If they lied I'm going to get my money back.

I email theme from my private email and they answer. me no offence to 88 films. This may change so still there is small chance that the film may pass uncut

Frankenhooker 8th June 2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michal (Post 493281)
I email theme from my private email and they answer. me no offence to 88 films. This may change so still there is small chance that the film may pass uncut

No offence, but this sounds like scaremongering to me. It's cut, but may not be cut ?

I'll wait for an official announcement I think.

Antropophagus 8th June 2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michal (Post 493281)

Instant refund. People should be aware about this con. So they promise a full uncut and uncensored version before the campaign starts and at the end they don't bother to announce that it'll be cut? WTF?

michal 8th June 2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antropophagus (Post 493284)
Instant refund. People should be aware about this con. So they promise a full uncut and uncensored version before the campaign starts and at the end they don't bother to announce that it'll be cut? WTF?

Antropophagus there is stiil small chance that this film may be uncut no
official news has come.

Antropophagus 8th June 2016 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michal (Post 493285)
official news has come.

I won't take that chance. I am emailing them now.

Antropophagus 8th June 2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michal (Post 493285)
official news has come.

What email address of 88 Films did you use to contact them? Let me know please.