Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th December 2016 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 513003)
All the more reason why companies such as this should post in places such as this then (especially when a bespoke space is provided to them) where both beheadings and nipples are celebrated and where the fans can congregate without having to also see what someone they used to know at school 20 years ago had for dinner and get subjected to 800 pictures of their co-workers' new baby.

I was going to say something with exactly that point, but don't think it would have been as accurate, funny, or balanced. It probably would have been more along the lines of 'Social media – you get you pay for'. :snowman:

Susan Foreman 5th December 2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 513003)
All the more reason why companies such as this should post in places such as this then (especially when a bespoke space is provided to them) where both beheadings and nipples are celebrated and where the fans can congregate without having to also see what someone they used to know at school 20 years ago had for dinner and get subjected to 800 pictures of their co-workers' new baby.

Maybe someone should contact them, and remind them that they are still welcome here!

Demdike@Cult Labs 5th December 2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 513014)
Maybe someone should contact them, and remind them that they are still welcome here!

Sure, let them come and go as they please. ;)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 5th December 2016 06:51 PM

Probably Bill Olsen that's reported them!:jollysanta:

JAMIOUSE 5th December 2016 06:54 PM

I don't know why they've been banned but I've been checking the page throughout the day in hope of a slipcovers update. It could be some muppet has objected to something, theres usually some dick who comments that whatever release they post about will be a terrible release anyway.

Sometimes the comments people post are rather fruity, altough the announcement of Zombi 3 didn't make me post 'fu*k yeah!' some people seem to have very limited vocabulary on social media.

Stephen@Cult Labs 6th December 2016 06:42 PM

Ordered Doctor Mordrid earlier today. Despatched a little while ago. £1.50 postage and just noticed the despatch email says it was sent by 2nd class post. Could take anything from 3-7 days to get here. [emoji34]

JAMIOUSE 6th December 2016 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 513119)
Ordered Doctor Mordrid earlier today. Despatched a little while ago. £1.50 postage and just noticed the despatch email says it was sent by 2nd class post. Could take anything from 3-7 days to get here. [emoji34]

I thought 88's postage was always 1st Class and just £1 these days.

Stephen@Cult Labs 6th December 2016 07:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 513123)
I thought 88's postage was always 1st Class and just £1 these days.

Me too!

Attachment 184695

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 6th December 2016 08:09 PM

Bah humbug!:hohoho:
Not as if they're cheaper than HMV.......

Stephen@Cult Labs 7th December 2016 04:39 PM

The 88 Films Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 513128)
Bah humbug!:hohoho:

Not as if they're cheaper than HMV.......

Definitely been sent 2nd class. Oh well, looks like it's Amazon from now on.