Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

JAMIOUSE 7th January 2015 11:02 PM

That is a pretty full roster of releases already! I wonder what the festive slasher is, Silent Night is already out along with Christmas Evil and Black Christmas is unavailable. So many questions!

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th January 2015 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 430825)
That is a pretty full roster of releases already! I wonder what the festive slasher is, Silent Night is already out along with Christmas Evil and Black Christmas is unavailable. So many questions!

Don't Open Till Christmas perhaps?

Possibly the ultimate Christmas slasher with a kill every five minutes or so.

monkeypedro 8th January 2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 430834)
Don't Open Till Christmas perhaps?

This was released on dvd in the UK by Film 2000

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th January 2015 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 430837)
This was released on dvd in the UK by Film 2000

They are quoted as saying "Back on UK shelves".

It's only speculation. We'll find out in due course.

fuzzymctiger 8th January 2015 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 430825)
That is a pretty full roster of releases already! I wonder what the festive slasher is, Silent Night is already out along with Christmas Evil and Black Christmas is unavailable. So many questions!

Christmas Evil is a possibility, Arrow most likely have DVD only rights.

Night Train Murders was released by Shameless on DVD and is getting a blu ray from 88, so it's possible with the overlap of VinSyn and them.

Stephen@Cult Labs 8th January 2015 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 430834)
Don't Open Till Christmas perhaps?



Possibly the ultimate Christmas slasher with a kill every five minutes or so.

Maybe.


Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 430847)
Christmas Evil is a possibility, Arrow most likely have DVD only.


Maybe.

Or I might just be saying Maybe to every suggestion. :D

JAMIOUSE 8th January 2015 12:25 AM

Such a tease Stephen!

Stephen@Cult Labs 8th January 2015 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 430852)
Such a tease Stephen!


Lol, I have no idea.

Rik 16th January 2015 02:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Next Slasher Classics title is to be announced at some point this afternoon:

Attachment 154161

Mojo 16th January 2015 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 431703)
Next Slasher Classics title is to be announced at some point this afternoon:

Attachment 154161

It's listed on Amazon's pre orders.... ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.