Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

zane 23rd January 2015 10:12 AM

Any chance of 88 films releasing Subspecies IV, even on DVD?

I bought the blu-rays of the first three movies in the sale and while I was a little bit disappointed by part one (and also its picture quality)), the sequel is a very entertaining little horror movie.

Rik 23rd January 2015 10:40 AM

Sorry to derail the thread again with more talk about Pooch, but this is too funny not to share. It seems his amazing all night Horror film marathon has been cancelled due to, well nobody giving a shiny rat's arse ha ha

Hi Folks,

Well, alas my venture has failed! We simply didn't sell enough tickets by last-night's deadline, and as such my venture is cancelled...

...However, I am hoping to reschedule it for later on this year, and to try one more time, before I give-in and give-up. Once I have a new date - hopefully it'll be in late March, if things go okay - then I will make a new announcement on the SGM website.

To those of you who booked, Thanks. Smiley To those of you who didn't, well, you've got one more chance to do so, and I won't take "no" for an answer, once the new date is announced! Wink Grin

Cheers All! Smiley

Pooch

:focus:

J Harker 23rd January 2015 10:46 AM

Are you not interested in going Rik?

Rik 23rd January 2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 432806)

Nah, I've got paint to watch dry that night :lol:

fuzzymctiger 23rd January 2015 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 432809)

If you want the same dullness, dissapointment, and noxious as piss fumes, just read his Facebook comments :pound:

Rik 23rd January 2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 432811)
If you want the same dullness, dissapointment, and noxious as piss fumes, just read his Facebook comments :pound:

I've been re-reading all the bullshit he posted on here, highly entertaining.
I've noticed he hasn't responded to your comment on his suggestion for 88 Films :lol:

Gold6082 23rd January 2015 11:09 AM

What a clown. he doesn't deserve an internet connection or a blu ray player.

Is he related to Bill Olsen?

Susan Foreman 23rd January 2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 432804)
Sorry to derail the thread again with more talk about Pooch, but this is too funny not to share. It seems his amazing all night Horror film marathon has been cancelled due to, well nobody giving a shiny rat's arse ha ha

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 432806)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 432809)

You could go in disguise, Rik, and punch him in the face

I have some nice frocks you can borrow!

Horrormad1983 23rd January 2015 04:18 PM

Just had an email from 88 films stating that the first two blu rays are being shipped from my zombie holocaust pledge 9. I wonder what they are?? Possibly toxie 3 and 4.

sjconstable 23rd January 2015 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 432804)

I checked how many tickets had been sold the day before the deadline and it was only 4 or 5 (he needed 100 if I remember correctly) :clap: