Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The 88 Films Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/11297-88-films-thread.html)

nosferatu42 16th July 2018 02:49 PM

Alice is not your average slasher, i'm not sure i'd categorise it as one at all, but i remember it having a couple of nasty kills, although i haven't watched it for a few years.

It is a well made and really interesting film though and is well worth a watch.:pop2:

Justin101 16th July 2018 03:43 PM

Thanks both, I think I’ll check it out as I have a spare tenner burning a hole in my pocket and it’s payday in 2 days!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th July 2018 04:13 PM

I'm another fan of Alice, Sweet Alice, and the 88 Films remastered picture and sound blow all previous releases out of the water.

Rik 17th July 2018 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Details regarding Eyeball:

Pre-order EYEBALL now from our web site just £15.99... Check out these special features: Brand New 2K Transfer of the Film restored and regraded from original elements • ALL EYES ON LENZI: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE ITALIAN EXPLOITATION TITAN - Brand new feature length documentary (85 minutes) and an official SITGES FILM FESTIVAL 2018 choice • Eyeballs on Martine Brochard: 2018 Interview with Actress Martine Brochard • Eyeball Locations Featurette • Audio Commentary by the Hysteria Continues • Eyeball Trailers • Reversible sleeve featuring alternative artwork • 4 original “Gatti rossi in un labirinto di vetro” lobby card reproductions • Limited edition booklet featuring All About Umberto: an extensive and intricate look back at the work of an Italian genre-bending legend... by Calum Waddell and Cats and Eyeballs: An interview with Umberto Lenzi by Eugenio Ercolani

Attachment 206821

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th July 2018 08:46 PM

ORDERED DEADTIME,SURF NAZIS,EYEBALL and got Amazonia for 7.99 :cool:

Great to see Surf Nazis getting a bd release as well!

BAKA 18th July 2018 11:22 AM

Pre-ordered Eyeball. Very excited. But if that's not the title getting the packaging mock up they posted a while back (akin to the likes of Arrow's Carrie, The Thing, etc), I wonder what is. I have enough for a £10 voucher now too apparently. :woot:

g053584398 18th July 2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 582492)
Details regarding Eyeball:

Pre-order EYEBALL now from our web site just £15.99... Check out these special features: Brand New 2K Transfer of the Film restored and regraded from original elements • ALL EYES ON LENZI: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF THE ITALIAN EXPLOITATION TITAN - Brand new feature length documentary (85 minutes) and an official SITGES FILM FESTIVAL 2018 choice • Eyeballs on Martine Brochard: 2018 Interview with Actress Martine Brochard • Eyeball Locations Featurette • Audio Commentary by the Hysteria Continues • Eyeball Trailers • Reversible sleeve featuring alternative artwork • 4 original “Gatti rossi in un labirinto di vetro” lobby card reproductions • Limited edition booklet featuring All About Umberto: an extensive and intricate look back at the work of an Italian genre-bending legend... by Calum Waddell and Cats and Eyeballs: An interview with Umberto Lenzi by Eugenio Ercolani

Attachment 206821

I'm looking forward to this one!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th July 2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g053584398 (Post 582568)
I'm looking forward to this one!

:nod:

Glad I sold the German BD!

Dave Boy 19th July 2018 11:28 AM

There seems to be a lot of love for ALICE SWEET ALICE.

I bought the Blu ray the other day and traded it in a few days later at CEX for £7. :nod:
Did nothing for me and would never watch it again. Ah well :rolleyes:

davcol 19th July 2018 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a few more 4 for 20 quid at HMV