Like Tree71Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th August 2023, 09:43 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Default August 28th

TEEN WOLF

What’s a high school kid got to do to be popular? Just let down his hair and howl!
Starring Michael J. Fox (Back to the Future Trilogy). Teen Wolf is an outrageous comedy about a shy teenager with more than a changing voice to contend with- he’s a budding young werewolf! And when his newfound powers help him score at basketball - and with the popular girls - he has some pretty hairy decisions to make.

Bonus Features

NEVER. SAY. DIE. THE STORY OF TEEN WOLF – A Comprehensive Documentary About The Making And Legacy Of The Film, Including Brand-new Interviews With The Writers Jeph Loeb and Matthew Weisman, Co-Stars Susan Ursitti-Sheinberg, Jerry Levine, Matt Adler and James Mackrell; Producers Mark Levinson and Scott Rosenfelt; Production Designer Chester Kaczenski; Casting Director Paul Ventura; Editor Lois Freeman-Fox; Wolf Make-Up Artist Jeff Dawn; and Basketball Double Jeff Glosser

Original Theatrical Trailer

TEEN WOLF TOO

Meet a college freshman who’s having trouble fitting into his ‘genes’- family ones, that is - when he finds out his uncle and cousin are werewolves.. and so is he!
Now the clean-cut science student is the star of the boxing team with a hair- raising right hook and an animal attraction to his curvy co-eds. Starring Jason Bateman (Starsky and Hutch), this four-fang film is sure to bring out the party animal in everyone!

BONUS FEATURES

WORKING WITH THE WOLF - An Interview With Director Christopher Leitch

OTHERWORLDLY - An Interview With Co-star Kim Darby

A MAN OF GREAT ‘STILES’ - An Interview With Co-star Stuart Fratkin

NERDY GIRL SAVES THE DAY - An Interview With Co-star Estee Chandler

A WOLF IN ‘80S CLOTHING - A Look At The Wardrobe Of Teen Wolf Too With Costume Designer Heidi Kaczenski
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 81brG88qzaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (98.7 KB, 4 views)
Justin101 likes this.
Old 18th August 2023, 09:45 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Default Sept 4th

Benny & Joon

FIRST TIME EVER ON BLU-RAY IN THE UK

Oscar Nominee Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean), Mary Stuart Masterson (Bed of Roses) and Aidan Quinn (Legends of the Fall) star in this wonderfully unique and delightfully offbeat romantic comedy.

Joon (Masterson) is a little unbalanced. Sometimes, without warning, her sweet nature gives way to odd behaviour - including a penchant for setting fires! She lives with her older brother Benny (Quinn), who has spent his life taking care of her since her parents died. One night, while playing a poker game with unusual stakes, Joon loses her hand and wins Sam (Depp), a whimsical misfit who soon charms his way into Joon's heart. Now if they can only find the perfect mate for her protective brother...

With charm, humour and an outstanding supporting cast that includes Oliver Platt (A Time to Kill) and Julianne Moore (Hannibal). Benny and Joon is the perfect movie for everyone.

Bonus Features

Audio Commentary by Jeremiah Chechick

Deleted Scenes

Costume & Make Up Tests & Stunt Reel

Music Video

Original Theatrical Trailer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 81frm5C3MVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (95.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 18th August 2023, 10:22 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Is Benny & Joon any good? It's one of several films from the era i never saw.

Some Kind of Wonderful is another.
Old 18th April 2024, 08:26 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Default May 6th - ?99.99

Farscape The Complete Series.

Quote:
John Crichton, astronaut, flung through a wormhole and lost in a galaxy far from home. He finds himself in the middle of a prison break, surrounded by hostile aliens, soaring through space inside a glorious living spaceship called Moya. Hunted by the relentless Peacekeepers, he allies himself with unimaginably alien fellow refugees and searches for a way home.

So begins the epic sci-fi classic Farscape. A fusion of live-action, state-of-the-art puppetry, prosthetics and CGI?Farscape features amazing special effects. Edge-of-your-seat thrills, irreverent humour, unforgettable characters, and mind-boggling alien lifeforms brought to life by the creative minds of Jim Henson?s Creature Shop. No wonder it?s been called the most imaginative sci-fi series in television series. Includes, The Peacekeeper Wars- The Incredible Two-Part Miniseries Conclusion to the Farscape Saga.

Now sit back and enjoy all 4 seasons, all 88 episodes, now in high definition.

EXTRAS:
30 Audio Commentaries, New ?A Look Back At Farscape? with Executive Producer Brian Henson and Series Creator / Writer Rockne O?Bannon, Hosted by Adam Savage, ?Memories Of Moya? A Retrospective Documentary Featuring The Cast And Crew Reminiscing About The Experience And The Legacy Of The Series, ?Farscape Undressed?, Three Archival Documentaries- ?In The Beginning: A Look Back With Brian Henson?, ?Making Of A Space Opera?, ?Farscape: The Story So Far?, Three ?Inside Farscape? Featurettes- ?Villains?, ?Visual Effects?, ?Save Farscape?, Deleted Scenes, Director?s Cut Scenes, And An Alternative Version Of The Season Two Premiere, Video Profiles And Behind-The-Scenes Interviews With The Characters, Cast, And Creative Team of Farscape, Original TV Promos And Much More..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumb_large_FABBD3004.jpgnoband.jpg (33.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 19th April 2024, 06:29 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Farscape The Complete Series.
Why is it an 18? I used to watch it early evening.
Old 19th April 2024, 07:52 AM
Seasoned Cultist

A temporary placeholder until they get the final BBFC verdict?
Old 19th April 2024, 08:44 AM
Cult Veteran

I wonder, if like Battlestar Galactica there is one episode that is a bit spicier and has been rated an 18.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 19th April 2024, 10:42 AM
Cult Acolyte

One episode from season 2, 'Home On The Remains' will be why the set has an 18 cert. It was the same with the DVD release.
The episode has a graphic melting arm and hand which is the reason.
On the DVD sets, the whole run was a 15 cert except for that box which is DVD set 2:2. BBC cut the episode when they used to show it as they did with a lot of episodes shown in the 6PM time slot.
I've got the complete run on DVD with all the nice box spines from Kult TV and The Peacekeeper Wars. Blu ray looks very nice but I think Ill be sticking with what I have and a lot of the extras will be ported over.
BTW, I think The Peacekeeper War is in the Blu Ray set but not mentioned. Series is not complete without it!
Demdike@Cult Labs and Rob4 like this.
Old 19th April 2024, 02:00 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Boy View Post
One episode from season 2, 'Home On The Remains' will be why the set has an 18 cert. It was the same with the DVD release.
The episode has a graphic melting arm and hand which is the reason.
On the DVD sets, the whole run was a 15 cert except for that box which is DVD set 2:2. BBC cut the episode when they used to show it as they did with a lot of episodes shown in the 6PM time slot.
I've got the complete run on DVD with all the nice box spines from Kult TV and The Peacekeeper Wars. Blu ray looks very nice but I think Ill be sticking with what I have and a lot of the extras will be ported over.
BTW, I think The Peacekeeper War is in the Blu Ray set but not mentioned. Series is not complete without it!
I might get it. I watched a season and a half I think but the scheduling just didn't gel with my social life at the time...
Dave Boy likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!