Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Justin101 17th February 2017 02:12 PM

Phenomema too!

http://www.arrowfilms.co.uk/shop/ima...py-500x500.jpg

LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:

Brand new 4K restoration of the film from the original camera negative produced by Arrow Video exclusively for this release
High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentations of all three versions of the film: the 116-minute Italian, 110-minute international and 83-minute “Creepers” cuts
New 5.1 surround mixes of the Italian (116-minute) and English (110-minute) soundtracks in lossless DTS-HD Master Audio, derived from the original 4-channel Dolby Stereo elements
New hybrid English/Italian soundtrack for the 116-minute version in lossless DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and PCM 2.0 stereo*
Italian soundtrack for the 116-minute version in lossless PCM 2.0 stereo
English soundtrack for the 110-minute version in lossless PCM 2.0 stereo
English soundtrack for the 83-minute version in lossless PCM 1.0 mono
Newly translated English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for the English soundtrack
New audio commentary by Troy Howarth, author of So Deadly, So Perverse: 50 Years of Italian Giallo Films
The Three Sarcophagi, a new visual essay by Michael Mackenzie comparing the different cuts of Phenomena
New feature-length documentary including exclusive interviews with co-writer/producer/director Dario Argento, actors Fiorenza Tessari and Davide Marotta, co-writer Franco Ferrini, production manager Angelo Jacono, special optical effects artist Luigi Cozzi, makeup artist Pier Antonio Mecacci and composers Claudio Simonetti and Simon Boswell
Original Italian and English theatrical trailers
Limited edition 60-page booklet containing new writing by Mikel J. Koven, Rachael Nisbet and Leonard Jacobs
Limited edition packaging featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Candice Tripp

* The 116-minute Italian cut features approximately six minutes of footage for which English audio does not exist. In these instances, the hybrid track reverts to Italian audio with English subtitles.

monkeypedro 17th February 2017 02:22 PM

Also on Amazon they have listed Evil Ed, Cops vs Thugs and The Climber.

Justin101 17th February 2017 02:22 PM

£30 is quite pricey for 3 cuts of 1 film, how much did the limited edition Donnie Darko settle on at the end? I'm happy about Creepers though, I've always wanted to see that version of it :lol: Call it morbid curiosity.

keirarts 17th February 2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 521682)
£30 is quite pricey for 3 cuts of 1 film, how much did the limited edition Donnie Darko settle on at the end? I'm happy about Creepers though, I've always wanted to see that version of it :lol: Call it morbid curiosity.

less than I paid for the synapse steely :crying::crying::crying:

keirarts 17th February 2017 03:12 PM

overall its a nice lineup. Only one I'm cagey about is evil ed as I remember it being a bit naff. :behindsofa:

Rik 17th February 2017 03:31 PM

Just Brain Damage for me, I've never seen it but I do like his other films and I'm a sucker for new badges to add to my guitar strap :lol:

If Phenomena included a soundtrack CD then I'd be tempted, but unless the price drops, it's a no from me

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th February 2017 03:37 PM

Personally i'm looking forward to The Climber.

Italian crime is always welcome.

Deadite 17th February 2017 03:42 PM

Big meh from me. Lucky as April will be expensive.

Nordicdusk 17th February 2017 03:49 PM

I was checking my Phantasm pre order this morning and Evil Ed was suggested so must of been a big leak before the announcements.

trebor8273 17th February 2017 04:03 PM

Just brain damage for me.