Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26055Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th November 2013, 11:50 AM
Cult Addict

The new site is awful. I to can't log in and the lay out is all over the place. I'll stick to Amazon and Fopp unless a sale is on. Still asked for my account to be reactivated though. What are these points though.
trebor8273 likes this.

DVD and BD collection
Old 27th November 2013, 11:58 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Yeah, it's crap now
Glad it's not just me who thinks so!
Old 27th November 2013, 12:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Makes you wonder, doesn't it. As apart from the lack of user-friendliness (IMO), the new site is much less aesthetically pleasing. Frankly it's dull, whereas before the titles popped out at you and looked more enticing.
Old 27th November 2013, 12:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Yeah, I rarely order direct from Arrow these days anyway, due to the prices being cheaper elsewhere most of the time and I'm not a fan of paying upfront for goods, being a student bum
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 27th November 2013, 12:35 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I never liked the old site. Pretty boring, and full of little technical glitches.

I think the new site looks pretty good. Finding titles is easy and less confusing than before.

Tastes differ, me thinks.
Old 27th November 2013, 02:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I like the new site a lot. It's much cleaner, modern and importantly compliant, but also flexible (I find browsing by grid easier than list, but it's nice to have the option). Most importantly, order history works, and they have stock levels listed. I'm quite curious about this rewards system too. I prefer PayPal to whatever it was they used last time too, as I don't have to keep filling in my banks security page.

It's a shame they couldn't combine the account system of the old one, but that's going to be a non-issue in a few months time. Obviously we'll all get our previous orders from the last system.

I've just ordered the two Feb titles (I'm aware there are five, but two I'm not counting, and one I already had ordered prior to the delay) before the early bird prices go up (on December the 2nd?). Hopefully I'll remember to get March's titles before they go up too.
Old 27th November 2013, 02:30 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
Does anyone know what these 100 reward points are yet, because I also have them
I'm on the site at the moment about to check out with a few items and you are given the option to redeem your reward points, with 100 reward points = one penny. I assume the more you buy, the more reward points you get and can then put them towards future purchases, a little like with Axel Music/Planet Axel.
Susan Foreman likes this.
Old 27th November 2013, 02:35 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
I'm on the site at the moment about to check out with a few items and you are given the option to redeem your reward points, with 100 reward points = one penny. I assume the more you buy, the more reward points you get and can then put them towards future purchases, a little like with Axel Music/Planet Axel.
Having checked out with an order total of £38.97, I now have an extra 380 points, so that must be how the reward points system works.
Old 27th November 2013, 02:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Having checked out with an order total of £38.97, I now have an extra 380 points, so that must be how the reward points system works.
Shame they couldn't transfer points frm your old sales would of had enough to get a new blu ray
Old 27th November 2013, 03:04 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
Shame they couldn't transfer points frm your old sales would of had enough to get a new blu ray
You and me both!

Like this? Share it using the links below!