Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26055Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th May 2016, 03:30 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by michal View Post
Microwave Massacre , The Bloodstained Butterfly and The Count Yorga Collection will be mine amazing horror classics
Horror classics? Come on man, you can do better
keirarts and Boo Radley like this.
Old 6th May 2016, 03:30 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Look forward to the Bloodstained Butterfly.
keirarts likes this.
Old 6th May 2016, 03:31 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Arrow Video. Shysters. Now saying the early Cronenbergs were only a 1 year exclusive in the Videodrome Limited Edition, and that it was hard to put it into words before (they actually just said this on Facebook!), and hope no-one feels duped.

Are they ****ing kidding? They deliberately didn't tell people so they'd sell the limited edition.
Old 6th May 2016, 03:31 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropophagus View Post
Horror classics? Come on man, you can do better
Well but trust me you can get alot worst
Old 6th May 2016, 03:33 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Look forward to the Bloodstained Butterfly.
Must for genre fans
Old 6th May 2016, 03:37 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Arrow Video. Shysters. Now saying the early Cronenbergs were only a 1 year exclusive in the Videodrome Limited Edition, and that it was hard to put it into words before (they actually just said this on Facebook!), and hope no-one feels duped.

Are they ****ing kidding? They deliberately didn't tell people so they'd sell the limited edition.
marketing all genre labels want all are money nothing will change
keirarts likes this.
Old 6th May 2016, 04:21 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post

Its the limited booklets that piss me off. Means i can't wait to get stuff in sales. Unless I'm happy to miss out in booklets which I'm not.
Old 6th May 2016, 05:03 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
Its the limited booklets that piss me off. Means i can't wait to get stuff in sales. Unless I'm happy to miss out in booklets which I'm not.
Me too, the booklets are a big draw for me and are what set Arrow release apart so it is annoying that they have made them limited.
J Harker and Graeme73 like this.
Old 6th May 2016, 05:05 PM
Cult Addict

Ok, for the people who rushed out and bought Videodrome on the basis of the shorts being an exclusive ... I think Arrow needs to be a lot clearer. That said i'm not personally bothered as I would have bought it anyway as I love the film.

Bloodstained butterfly ..... more giallo always welcome. Saves my wallet bleeding out from the Camera obscura release.

Microwave massacre..... really?! It would be a great addition to the American Horror project. Somewhat baffled by its stand alone release,

Count Yorga.... Will ditch my TT and scream factory (unless a different set of extras) as I will always prefer to have my discs UK friendly.

Battles without honour... I have the set but for anyone waiting its an excellent franchise.
Old 6th May 2016, 05:17 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Ok, for the people who rushed out and bought Videodrome on the basis of the shorts being an exclusive ... I think Arrow needs to be a lot clearer. That said i'm not personally bothered as I would have bought it anyway as I love the film.

Bloodstained butterfly ..... more giallo always welcome. Saves my wallet bleeding out from the Camera obscura release.

Microwave massacre..... really?! It would be a great addition to the American Horror project. Somewhat baffled by its stand alone release,

Count Yorga.... Will ditch my TT and scream factory (unless a different set of extras) as I will always prefer to have my discs UK friendly.

Battles without honour... I have the set but for anyone waiting its an excellent franchise.
It may turn people off paying for limited editions if further down the road they are going to sell the features that made them limited in the first place separate. But saying that like you i still would of bought the Videodrome set as its one of my favourite films.
keirarts likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!