Like Tree1378Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th August 2016, 11:26 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Immediately and very fast.
are you sure just checked and it says payment is taking straight away using paypal but credit cards are charged on dispatch or is that just america?

Preorder DVDs at DiabolikDVD.com[sl]-Blu~Ray-All-Region-Combo).html
Old 19th August 2016, 11:38 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
are you sure just checked and it says payment is taking straight away using paypal but credit cards are charged on dispatch or is that just america?

Preorder DVDs at DiabolikDVD.com[sl]-Blu~Ray-All-Region-Combo).html
I haven't used them but there's your answer. I've read about Paypal being taken immediately on here.

Definitely fast delivery. I know this from reading the posts.
Old 19th August 2016, 11:45 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I haven't used them but there's your answer. I've read about Paypal being taken immediately on here.

Definitely fast delivery. I know this from reading the posts.
have you ordered direct from vinegar themselves could get the whole of there sptember package for about $20 more than the 3 i was going to order from diabolick

Count Dracula's Great Love
Hellbent
Horror House on Highway Five

the forth which they also release the same month i really don't know if interests me mind i've never heard of the other 3!

https://vinegarsyndrome.com/shop/china-and-silk/
Old 19th August 2016, 11:49 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
have you ordered direct from vinegar themselves could get the whole of there sptember package for about $20 more than the 3 i was going to order from diabolick

Count Dracula's Great Love
Hellbent
Horror House on Highway Five

the forth which they also release the same month i really don't know if interests me mind i've never heard of the other 3!
Just remember, CEX won't take them. You'll have to sell them on here or ebay or something.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 19th August 2016, 11:52 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Just remember, CEX won't take them. You'll have to sell them on here or ebay or something.
just going to use diabolik as the other two movies that month don't appeal to me and for some reason vinegar site only lets me order one item at a time.

so of the three i mentioned have you seen them before and are the worth being in peoples collection?
Old 19th August 2016, 11:55 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
just going to use diabolik as the other two movies that month don't appeal to me and for some reason vinegar site only lets me order one item at a time.

so of the three i mentioned have you seen them before and are the worth being in peoples collection?
Count Dracula's Great Love is a must have in my opinion.

It saddens me that you haven't heard of Count Dracula's Great Love, knowing you'll shell out for it then get rid of it almost immediately.

Why waste your money?
Old 19th August 2016, 12:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Count Dracula's Great Love is a must have in my opinion.

It saddens me that you haven't heard of Count Dracula's Great Love, knowing you'll shell out for it then get rid of it almost immediately.

Why waste your money?
i end up keeping most of my none UK movies now, so good chance i won't get rid of them but hey its me so i wouldn't hold my breath! and its the only way to get to see films like these in HD without resorting to downloading etc
Old 19th August 2016, 12:09 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i end up keeping most of my none UK movies now, so good chance i won't get rid of them but hey its me so i wouldn't hold my breath! and its the only way to get to see films like these in HD without resorting to downloading etc
I apologize Treb. Your method of random buying everything and anything seems kind of alien. I mean blind buying the HG Lewis set at £120. Just nuts.

As i say, sorry, i shouldn't comment, it's your money to spend as you like.
Old 19th August 2016, 12:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I apologize Treb. Your method of random buying everything and anything seems kind of alien. I mean blind buying the HG Lewis set at £120. Just nuts.

As i say, sorry, i shouldn't comment, it's your money to spend as you like.
No its fine and I don't even understand it myself. I look at the lewis box and can see it selling out and if I don't really like it I should be able to make most of my money back if not more. But of course I should just wait until they get released by themselves but then part of me thinks end up buying them all individual I would probably spend more than the boxset
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 19th August 2016, 12:19 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No its fine and I don't even understand it myself. I look at the lewis box and can see it selling out and if I don't really like it I should be able to make most of my money back if not more. But of course I should just wait until they get released by themselves but then part of me thinks end up buying them all individual I would probably spend more than the boxset
The Lewis films are an acquired taste. I think it helps to have grown up with them so to speak.

I'd have spent a couple of quid on one of the many dvd's floating about to see if i liked them first.

Personally i don't rate them at all. 2000 Maniacs is about the best in my opinion. However i haven't seen the whole box set.

The Inspector likes them, i think he sees them as double bills with his Al Adamson collection.

Like this? Share it using the links below!