Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2011
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree10Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th August 2011, 05:35 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

i'll take and extra large as im a tubby fella...
Old 20th August 2011, 12:47 AM
Seasoned Cultist

So who are the two runners up?
Old 22nd August 2011, 04:47 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Last edited by InDogWeTrust; 22nd August 2011 at 09:10 AM.
Old 22nd August 2011, 09:07 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I emailed Brad - he said he's currently busy with work for a screening of the film. He should hopefully be able to announce the runners up this week.
Old 22nd August 2011, 09:14 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
I emailed Brad - he said he's currently busy with work for a screening of the film. He should hopefully be able to announce the runners up this week.
That's cool. I figured as much. The suspense is just slowly killing me, that's all
Old 2nd September 2011, 11:57 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Okay I have lost my patients waiting for runners up.
I didn't say anything before but I totally disagree with the first place winner, Corey Katz.
Corey Katz is a photographer that actually did a photoshoot for the film and knows the director/announcer of the comp personally so he had an unfair advantage!
I didn't say anything before because I thought it would be rude but here we are sitting around for weeks waiting to hear who won...I say that's rude!

Last edited by InDogWeTrust; 2nd September 2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 2nd September 2011, 12:30 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust View Post
Okay I have lost my patients waiting for runners up.
I didn't say anything before but I totally disagree with the first place winner, Corey Katz.
Corey Katz is a photographer that actually did a photoshoot for the film and knows the director/announcer of the comp personally so he had an unfair advantage!
I didn't say anything before because I thought it would be rude but here we are sitting around for weeks waiting to here who won...I say that's rude!

Hi InDog - good points there buddy. Thing is I was only hosting his competition for him, so he's in charge of picking the winners etc.

BUT, it has been forever - so, I'll tell you what - I'll pick three 'runners up' - three entries that I myself luved the most. Then I'll send those three winners a couple of DVDs (Blus if you like), when I'm next down in London, to make up for it. Hows that sound guys?
Old 2nd September 2011, 01:08 PM
Cult Rookie

Send a message via Skype™ to paranoidbrunette

Hey guys, sorry about the wait - as soon as the screenings were finished, we got news that we will have our official premiere at Atlantic Film Festival in Halifax.

I'm super pumped about that, and I've never organized a film premiere before, so that's taking up extra time - plus we've had a major demand to show the film one more time in Sydney!

It can sometimes be a one man show - so I've been going nuts trying to plan for the Premiere at Atlantic Film Festival, and have an encore screening in Sydney.

Believe me I didn't forget about this contest, I just have quite a lot on my plate, and I'm "on vacation" right now.

As I type this I'm sitting in a bathroom stall because my wife is threatening to cut off my balls if I didn't take 4 days off to go camping (yeah, the camp ground has wifi, thats like having a mini-bar at an AA meeting).

Kyle I completely trust your judgement, so if you pick the runners up I will definitely trust that.

Also guys, one reason why I didn't send the winners their pack yet is because the large posters got held up! We had ordered 250 posters to have for the film's cast & crew premiere in Sydney which was Aug 17, but they still haven't arrived - I've been waiting for those, and I will keep you posted on when they arrive.

Again, sorry for the wait guys, but I'm sure the radio silence was more annoying than the wait.

Brad

The Legend of the Psychotic Forest Ranger Facebook Fan Page (we're giving away posters!)
Old 3rd September 2011, 01:20 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Well, since Brad has stepped in, I think it'll be best to keep the original prize rather than a couple of dvds. So I've picked my personal fav three entries - the runners up.

And they are...

InDogWeTrust

Pedromokey

redeyethecylon

Now to get each of your free t-shirts you'll need to PM me a high res transparent PNG file to me (you can email me it at kyle@cult-labs.com ), along with your address and I'll pass that on.

Kyle
Old 3rd September 2011, 01:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
InDogWeTrust
Hey, Thanks Kyle! Which one was it that you liked?
What can Pedromokey, redeyethecylon and I be expecting for the prizes? (fingers crossed they're Arrow Video titles)
Nevermind if they aren't.

Quote:
Now to get each of your free t-shirts you'll need to PM me a high res transparent PNG file to me (you can email me it at kyle@cult-labs.com ), along with your address and I'll pass that on.
Do we get our own t-shirt designs?
I assumed Brad meant we each get a copy of the winning t-shirt.

Like this? Share it using the links below!