Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Sci-Fi & Fantasy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=542)
-   -   The Star Wars Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/sci-fi-fantasy/3428-star-wars-thread.html)

Nordicdusk 27th March 2020 07:47 PM

Just finished episode 3 of The Mandalorian its so bloody good at one point i actually cheered out loud like a nut case but it was so awesome.:lol:

trebor8273 27th March 2020 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 623509)
Just finished episode 3 of The Mandalorian its so bloody good at one point i actually cheered out loud like a nut case but it was so awesome.:lol:

Along with Clone wars series easily the best thing since the originals.

Nordicdusk 29th March 2020 12:01 AM

Watching Rogue One i have only seen it once when it was in the cinema. Watching it again i don't think i realised just how great it actually is.

Graeme73 30th March 2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 623613)
Watching Rogue One i have only seen it once when it was in the cinema. Watching it again i don't think i realised just how great it actually is.

I've tried so hard to get into it, as I'm clearly missing something, but apart from the Vader scenes, I find it tedious.

J Harker 30th March 2020 08:07 PM

I think Rogue One is by the far the best of the new Star Wars movies. Better than anything in the prequel trilogy and personally i prefer it to A New Hope and Return of the Jedi.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Susan Foreman 3rd April 2020 06:29 PM

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 4th April 2020 06:04 PM

:pound::clap:

Nordicdusk 12th April 2020 06:56 PM

So episode IX releases digitally tonight at midnight is it worth buying there is no option to rent in xbox store only buy.

SymbioticFunction 13th April 2020 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 624875)
So episode IX releases digitally tonight at midnight is it worth buying there is no option to rent in xbox store only buy.

I enjoyed it but I seem to be in a minority. One weird thing is that it's never explained just how the emperor returned. Apparently a Rise of Skywalker novelisation states that when he was killed in Return of the Jedi, he transferred his consciousness into a failed clone. It would have been nice if the actual movie had told us that. :) btw I would personally wait for physical release next week instead of buying a digital copy.

Nordicdusk 13th April 2020 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SymbioticFunction (Post 624903)
I enjoyed it but I seem to be in a minority. One weird thing is that it's never explained just how the emperor returned. Apparently a Rise of Skywalker novelisation states that when he was killed in Return of the Jedi, he transferred his consciousness into a failed clone. It would have been nice if the actual movie had told us that. :) btw I would personally wait for physical release next week instead of buying a digital copy.

:thankingyou: