Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Shameless FAQ (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   The Cut Bits! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/shameless-faq/184-cut-bits.html)

mark meakin 31st May 2012 08:13 AM

Regarding REWIND I put them straight about the first UK dvd release of Dracula Prince Of Darkness being uncut when they had it listed as cut on the site among other things.I've added quite a few specs if I actually HAVE the disc myself & also tell them about other releases I know of worldwide.I agree it's not 100% accurate but you can email them if you think somethings inaccurate & they'll usually update it.I wished I'd looked on there before I bought the Australian dvd of Executive Decision because I would've known it was cut like ours.:mmph:

Stephen@Cult Labs 31st May 2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 246458)
Regarding REWIND I put them straight about the first UK dvd release of Dracula Prince Of Darkness being uncut when they had it listed as cut on the site among other things.I've added quite a few specs if I actually HAVE the disc myself & also tell them about other releases I know of worldwide.I agree it's not 100% accurate but you can email them if you think somethings inaccurate & they'll usually update it.I wished I'd looked on there before I bought the Australian dvd of Executive Decision because I would've known it was cut like ours.:mmph:

I luckily bought the US double feature dvd of Executive Decision and Unlawful Entry. No intention of ever buying ED on blu-ray until it's uncut.

mark meakin 31st May 2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 246464)
I luckily bought the US double feature dvd of Executive Decision and Unlawful Entry. No intention of ever buying ED on blu-ray until it's uncut.

I have a Japanese R2 dvd which is uncut violence- wise but is still missing the bits from the original R1 disc where David Suchet is praying & the bomber at the start can be seen holding a koran before he detonates his explosives.I gather even the re-issue on R1 is now missing these bits so a truly uncut Blu Ray release is highly unlikely.I picked up the R1 'snapper' cheaply a few years ago as that remains the only real uncut release besides I assume Stephen's double bill.

mark meakin 31st May 2012 09:24 AM

I've got the specs to the butchered 'R' version of the awful MURDER SET PIECES to add to REWIND.I'm also going to give them the RT of The Fright Flix version as it's not in the specs they've added to the site.I knew already the 'R' version was heavily cut but I was just interested in comparing both versions.When I added the specs to the decent looking BLOOD BEACH dvd they forgot to add the RT I'd put so I just reminded them.The moderators on there seem a decent bunch,one had a 'go' at me the other day for adding a lot of specs for the Koch Media Hammer releases as it mean't he'd have to pick up the ones he'd missed.:).

Stefan@Cult Labs 9th June 2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedorca (Post 246213)
This link is now dead. Can it be found anywhere else?

Fixed it for you!

James Morton 9th June 2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark meakin (Post 246490)
I've got the specs to the butchered 'R' version of the awful MURDER SET PIECES to add to REWIND.I'm also going to give them the RT of The Fright Flix version as it's not in the specs they've added to the site.I knew already the 'R' version was heavily cut but I was just interested in comparing both versions.When I added the specs to the decent looking BLOOD BEACH dvd they forgot to add the RT I'd put so I just reminded them.The moderators on there seem a decent bunch,one had a 'go' at me the other day for adding a lot of specs for the Koch Media Hammer releases as it mean't he'd have to pick up the ones he'd missed.:).

When I updated the specs for (I think THE CONVENT) I said the UK dvd is UNCUT and I know as I bought the uncut UK dvd and read and saw the proof on movie-censorship.com but there were some morons who were stating so what? or something I can't remember as if to say are you sure because its not dvdcompare
:crazy:

bedorca 13th June 2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan@Cult Labs (Post 249035)
Fixed it for you!

Cheers Stefan. You are a star :rockon:

Any chance you could stick in The House On The Edge Of The Park? :)

Hawkmonger 13th June 2012 05:44 PM

Can't believe that's what they Cut from Venus in Furs. :mmph:

JC77 16th June 2012 02:56 PM

Which Shameless releases are uncut?

I know that a lot of the titles still suffer from censor cuts; which ones have not been passed uncut by the BBFC?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 16th June 2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JC77 (Post 250834)
I know that a lot of the titles still suffer from censor cuts; which ones have not been passed uncut by the BBFC?

Here you go: http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/sham...-cut-bits.html :)