Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Shameless News and Events

Like Tree15Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 31st August 2011, 11:28 AM
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Borehole 10-X
Posts: 5,091
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Nice job there Stefan! A clean layout, uncluttered and straight to the point. Very eye catching! 10/10.
__________________
The Church Of What's Happening Now.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 31st August 2011, 11:41 AM
platostotal's Avatar
Cult Acolyte
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Berks.
Posts: 4,391
Cool

Cheers Stefan, credit where it is due matey. Just a thought, when stock levels get back to normal maybe contact HMV, as retailers must account for a good portion of dosh, and see why some titles just haven't been 'shelved'... GODDESS, ALMOST HUMAN,STRANGE VICE,SATAN'S BABYDOLL,BEAST IN SPACE all those titles have never been on the shelves of my local(Reading) large HMV store(or even a placeholder). The other titles are all present. If the public can't see em, they can't buy em. Don't know if it's a cover issue but I like to see as much yellow on shelves as possible(if they baulk at a cover surely a strategic sticker would suffice) just my two and a half cents.
__________________
"Mama... this Cult Labs forum smells of death"
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 31st August 2011, 11:58 AM
Daemonia's Avatar
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6,451
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Key thing is you were able to quickly locate the information and query it!

That makes a difference from the old site where no one queried anything
Absolutely. It's a lovely layout and easy to navigate. Kudos to Stefan for some sterling work there.
__________________
Sent from my Hoover using the power of Uri Gellar
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 26th September 2011, 05:56 PM
Rassilon's Avatar
Ex-Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 649
Default

Agree with what everyone has said. Really great site and most importantly its unclutted. Bright and easy to navigate. Now its on my Favorites bar.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 7th May 2020, 04:05 PM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Posts: 25,630
Default

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙒𝙀𝘽𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙀 / 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙀

www.shameless-films.com

"You may have seen, we’ve recently overhauled our website to present our catalogue of violent, sleazy and salacious gems with a fresher look and a better layout. The new site is faster, easier to navigate (find your favourite Martino in just a second) and to use generally, plus it has added security.

All orders placed on the old site will have been processed but you will have to re-register if you had an account on the old site.

To say thank you for your continued support, and for bearing with us as we get this new site up-and-running, we are having a THANK YOU SALE, give you 30% off from all titles – excluding THE BEYOND and FLAVIA THE HERETIC Blu-rays.

The sale is live NOW and will run for the whole weekend, ending midnight on Monday 11 May.

Just use code 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐔𝟑𝟎 at the checkout to receive a 30% discount.

(Also please let us know if you notice any teething problems with the new site. Some of you have already given us some helpful feedback, which we're most grateful for.)"


__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 20th May 2020, 11:19 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Basil Fawlty country: The English Riviera
Posts: 25,630
Default

"Thank you all for your the orders during our recent sale. The response was overwhelming and we're very grateful to you all for your continued support, especially through these strange and unprecedented times!

Like everyone, due to the pandemic, we are experiencing delays with our supply chain. This, along with the overwhelming response to our sale and delays with post generally, is meaning that orders are taking longer to arrive than we would like them to. We apologise for any delays and ensure that all your orders will be fulfilled. Please bear with us - everything will arrive soon"
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 20th May 2020, 01:22 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 62,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
"Thank you all for your the orders during our recent sale. The response was overwhelming and we're very grateful to you all for your continued support, especially through these strange and unprecedented times!

Like everyone, due to the pandemic, we are experiencing delays with our supply chain. This, along with the overwhelming response to our sale and delays with post generally, is meaning that orders are taking longer to arrive than we would like them to. We apologise for any delays and ensure that all your orders will be fulfilled. Please bear with us - everything will arrive soon"
Many companies have been fine with deliveries.

88 Films - extremely quick - one day delivery. Ordered Sunday night, arrived Tuesday.
Network - Took four days to arrive from ordering and this was peak pandemic time, not in recent lock down ease.
Classic Films Direct - Order shipped following day, expecting it tomorrow.
Music Magpie - Orders arrive two / three days after shipping email.
Sten Books - Ordered May 14th, arrived May 18th
Snazal Books - Ordered May 14th, arrived May 16th
Speedy Hen - Ordered May 14th, arrived May 18th
Amazon - Do what ever the hell they please. Delivery extremely quick from dispatch email, as in email arrives 1am, item delivered same day.

Last edited by Demdike@Cult Labs; 20th May 2020 at 01:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 20th May 2020, 07:05 PM
MrBarlow's Avatar
Cult Addict
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Dundee
Posts: 8,656
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Many companies have been fine with deliveries.

88 Films - extremely quick - one day delivery. Ordered Sunday night, arrived Tuesday.
Network - Took four days to arrive from ordering and this was peak pandemic time, not in recent lock down ease.
Classic Films Direct - Order shipped following day, expecting it tomorrow.
Music Magpie - Orders arrive two / three days after shipping email.
Sten Books - Ordered May 14th, arrived May 18th
Snazal Books - Ordered May 14th, arrived May 16th
Speedy Hen - Ordered May 14th, arrived May 18th
Amazon - Do what ever the hell they please. Delivery extremely quick from dispatch email, as in email arrives 1am, item delivered same day.
You forgot about 101 films Dem, they took about a week and Arrow was a mere 4-5 days.
__________________
" I have seen trees that look like tortured souls"
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 20th May 2020, 09:38 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 62,060
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
You forgot about 101 films Dem, they took about a week and Arrow was a mere 4-5 days.
I haven't ordered from 101 or Arrow so wouldn't know.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 20th May 2020, 09:39 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 30,628
Default

Arrow within five working days.
__________________

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.