Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

Roughale 30th October 2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 374551)
My prediction is they won't have a choice but to evacuate the prison because of a full bloodied attack from the Governor, as depicted in the comic :nod:

****! Why cannot people put a clear spoiler on infoos derived from the comic books? Sorry, but I am pretty pissed right now - this is about the TV version screw the comic books :mmph:

OT: So far I really like the new season!

Edit: Just to make it clear, this was not an attack on you Rik ;-)

Rik 30th October 2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roughale (Post 374625)
****! Why cannot people put a clear spoiler on infoos derived from the comic books? Sorry, but I am pretty pissed right now - this is about the TV version screw the comic books :mmph:

OT: So far I really like the new season!

There is no spoiler if you're up to speed with the series', the Governor attacked the prison last season and the show is so far removed from the comics that only the characters are the same, don't see what the big deal is :confused:

platostotal 30th October 2013 11:05 PM

Yeah, the Guv being left alive will almost guarantee an attack of some sort so not that much of a spoiler:pop2: and yeah it would be cool if they had to leave but it would be much cheaper to have em stay put.

Roughale 31st October 2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 374626)
There is no spoiler if you're up to speed with the series', the Governor attacked the prison last season and the show is so far removed from the comics that only the characters are the same, don't see what the big deal is :confused:

That is why I said that I did not mean to attack you or your post, I just do not understand why it always happens that contents sources of TV shows or films are discussed at all in threads abiout the series or the film, that should happen in a thread about the source itself, so that anyone not into them can avoid them and dodge very possible spoilers, as simple as that. I love to come to threads and discuss the shows, but I do not want to learn about what will or may come - I do not even watch the teaser for next week's episode ;)

No harm done here, let's keep on discussing the great TV show :rockon:

Jinx_Barkman 11th November 2013 09:23 PM

Terrific episode last night! I guess I'm in too deep to just let go of this series.

Rik 11th November 2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 377164)
Terrific episode last night! I guess I'm in too deep to just let go of this series.

I watched it this afternoon when I got home from college, absolutely loved it and can't wait for next Monday!

Rik 25th November 2013 06:21 PM

Mid-season finale next week :cry:

But, looks it like it's gonna be a ****ing belter :woot:

Jinx_Barkman 25th November 2013 07:39 PM

The first half of this season flew by. I think the two Governor-centric episodes were nice in that they broke up the boredom with the prison and a sort of calm before the storm. I did think the direction was a little suspect though. I actually started laughing when "Forrest Gump" Governor was walking through the deserted town. Talk about feeling contrived.

Next week better go all out. Who do you think will perish Rik? My guesses are the Governor, Herschell, and Beth/Judith.

Rik 25th November 2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 379923)

Next week better go all out. Who do you think will perish Rik? My guesses are the Governor, Herschell, and Beth/Judith.

I wouldn't like to guess at the minute, and I'm going to avoid the internet next Monday until I've watched it :lol:

Last seasons finale was spoiled due to online gobshites!

Jinx_Barkman 26th November 2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 379925)
I wouldn't like to guess at the minute, and I'm going to avoid the internet next Monday until I've watched it :lol:

Last seasons finale was spoiled due to online gobshites!

Understood. I just hope it's not one of those type of episodes where they leave us hanging, wondering if a battle takes place or not.